Project Power starring Jamie Foxx | Official Thread | Netflix (Out Now)

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Could've been better. It was average.

Characters (except Jamie Foxx) arent any more than one dimensional offerings to fill positions in the script. Robin is a step above the one dimensional affliction but barely. Joseph Gordon Levitt delivered a performance through USPS.

The premise of the movie is very intriguing, yet was handled haphazardly. It had promise that only was diminished the more you watched and realized the rigid path it takes you on. Almost as if you were at a fork in the road, and instead of the scenic route - you're relegated to the point A to point B straightforward path.

Robins' backstory is about as fleshed out as a skeleton. The oft traveled direction the plot takes you on is so predictable its laughable. The cinematography and editing leaves you feeling a tad bit cheated.

4.5/10

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i enjoyed everything pretty much up until last act when they got to the ship. needed a better villain i think. overall story is meh but foxx, jgl and the kid all gave good performances. there r some cool fight and action scenes but dont expect anything extraction-level here.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I turned this shyt off 20 min in

Come on Jaime

How this a new movie and not even trending :snoop:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Some of them good ol Lil Wayne auto-tune jams.
JGL the white allied force there with you on the front lines.
For some reason id be upset if I dont see TI pop up from out a trash can at some point. Lol
shyts cool so far.

So these pills are basically like terrigen mist?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It was ok.
shyt, both Jamie and JGL seemed like they wasnt feeling it. Had that Bruce Willis "is the minibar stocked up" look.
Dhalsim homie was kinda ill.
Cool f/x.
Little The Duece rapper shorty was goofy but for whatever reason didnt annoy me like that.
5/10