Project Power starring Jamie Foxx | Official Thread | Netflix (Out Now)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Churches is more popular than Popeyes down here
We had a Churches in my city right outside Philly...their chicken was :whew:

They closed down because they kept getting robbed every week though. Re-opened with the supposedly bulletproof glass between the customer and the workers but they still got robbed every week. Ain't been back since.:mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really enjoyed this movie. The action was cool, the effects were good and Jamie, Gordon-Leavitt and Dominique Fishback all had nice chemistry with one another.
The only real critique I had was that it needed a better central villain. Xerxes and that white lady were lackluster as hell.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
shyt was weak but since it's a Netflix movie apparently it's gets a pass like all the other weak Netflix flicks:francis:

Honestly if this dropped in theaters, y'all would be clowning it, mad that you spent your money etc. :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the pacing on this was bad, I kept saying it should pick up or be more interesting, when JGL and the chick ended up outside the gate at the same time for no reason, I wasn't even mad, just wanted the movie to finish, ill give it a 6/10

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think it would've worked better as a "Wire" type ongoing series with different villains/power reveals and a gradual reveal of a more intricate plot.

As is, they played it a bit too generic and sappy with the main motivation of Jaime's character.. so you end up getting a very predictable and run of the mill 3rd act.

The Louisiana flavor and focus on black girl magic was ok but not particularly interesting outside of the 2nd rap scene.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man sometimes The Coli is trash, movie was dope as fukk and had few weaknesses. So many gems y'all nikkas missed out on

Jamie killed a person of every nationality in this movie, he didn't kill a single nikka +1. Jamie killed 10+ people as background effects while they made us watch a white chick slowly and painfully freeze to death +2. Ole girl can spit.

There's a few more but I'm too high to remember. fukk y'all doe

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Man sometimes The Coli is trash, movie was dope as fukk and had few weaknesses. So many gems y'all nikkas missed out on

Jamie killed a person of every nationality in this movie, he didn't kill a single nikka +1. Jamie killed 10+ people as background effects while they made us watch a white chick slowly and painfully freeze to death +2. Ole girl can spit.

There's a few more but I'm too high to remember. fukk y'all doe

movie was only alright to me but I didn’t notice the points you made. :ehh: