Project Power starring Jamie Foxx | Official Thread | Netflix (Out Now)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm in this bytch drunk as a skunk and I still know this is some mid

Yall nikkas need expand your cinema taste if this was considered dope. It's just "free", that's it

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Best thing I can stay about this joint is that so m e of the songs actually sound dope and these new headphones r s sound fu king g r wtt

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man sometimes The Coli is trash, movie was dope as fukk and had few weaknesses. So many gems y'all nikkas missed out on

Jamie killed a person of every nationality in this movie, he didn't kill a single nikka +1. Jamie killed 10+ people as background effects while they made us watch a white chick slowly and painfully freeze to death +2. Ole girl can spit.

There's a few more but I'm too high to remember. fukk y'all doe

I loved that scene and how they shot that

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:ld:IT WAS COOL FOR A NETFLIX MOVIE.
shyt was weak but since it's a Netflix movie apparently it's gets a pass like all the other weak Netflix flicks:francis:

Honestly if this dropped in theaters, y'all would be clowning it, mad that you spent your money etc. :mjlol:
:ld:TRUE

:devil:
:evil:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
This shyt was solid for Netflix. It was a little better than aight but I have reasonable expectations about Netflix joints

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
it starts off really good then gets kind of boring before wrapping up. def watchable and a fun flick overall. i'd give it a 6/10. i was hoping for more examples of the drug at play. it was crazy when the one dude got gigantic as fukk.

i also didnt like how convenient the powers worked...like who is taking a drug that gives you random powers AS you're being shot at? lol you could get a power that doesnt have anything to do with that. it was a cool movie overall.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally got around to seeing this, in comparison to other Netflix originals I've watched this year I would put it below Extraction and The Old Guard. I did like the setting and Jamie was cool. Could have used a few more creative action scenes w/the power abilities.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
it starts off really good then gets kind of boring before wrapping up. def watchable and a fun flick overall. i'd give it a 6/10. i was hoping for more examples of the drug at play. it was crazy when the one dude got gigantic as fukk.

i also didnt like how convenient the powers worked...like who is taking a drug that gives you random powers AS you're being shot at? lol you could get a power that doesnt have anything to do with that. it was a cool movie overall.

I'm pretty sure you get the same power every time you pop a pill.