Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
seems like it was a much smaller game before sony/shuhei got involved

The interview was conducted in French with both the technical director and creative director of the game

Translation via the purple forum:
  • He says Shuhei Yoshida approached them in 2021 and after seeing the prototype they agreed on a contract
  • Sony provided full localization support, marketing, full QA testing and tool sharing from other Sony studios.
  • Game was inspired by 90s anime
  • The game's scope was supposed to be really small before the Sony partnership
  • Start of the game is linear when you reach the City Xion the game opens up it will be the starting point of the narrative of the game
  • 60% of the game is full on action, 40% is reserved to the story and narrative aspects
  • Game has more than 20 boss fights from humanoid boss fights, to Shadow of Colossus-like boss fights
  • 30 outfits, accessories like glasses, multiple haircuts, none of them will change the gameplay.

Even with Sony's assistance, the budget still cant be that high.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This game is about to cause a lot of sjw articles to be made.

If I'm a review outlet and as a critic concerned with if my readers will enjoy the game or not, I'm going to consider whether the boner-bait designs will affect their enjoyment. Plenty (almost all?) games have a little bit of T&A sprinkled in, to the degree that it's fair to say most people can enjoy the game regardless (like Sydney in FF15). But this is a game where it's so in your face that it can't be ignored.

If I'm a critic, my first loyalty is to my readers, and if a small percentage can't handle the score being affected by egregious sexism, then I'll deal with the blowback and protect my integrity.

:laff: