Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
What's the value of this game besides nikkas who don't fukk attractive women fawning over pixels?
It's a Soulslike action game with reaction/parry based gameplay and a great OST. It's basically a next gen Nier Automata. 2B has her share of weirdo fans as well but Nier Automata is also a top 10 game ever made.

Not to mention the demo from yesterday is getting tons of praise.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Awwww...
Although it does look more fluid than most Soulslikes.

This is my main thought as well and why I'm excited for the game.. I'm a fan of "soulslike" but with fluid action style gameplay. I have no problem "Getting good" and learning the boss movesets the way they want us to. But give me the ability to dodge/parry/interrupt the nonsense you throwing at me outside of a basic 7frame roll.

The actual souls gameplay is way to stiff for me to enjoy (outside of the goat sekiro) But games like God of war 2018/Ragnarok/Lies Of P/Nioh 2/KH3 Data battles I can play those at anytime cause it feels rewarding to beat them at the highest level.
Stellar Blade is falling into the same category. If they want to give her a BBL as well I'm not gonna complain :manny:

Black Myth Wukong is another game I'm hype for.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This is my main thought as well and why I'm excited for the game.. I'm a fan of "soulslike" but with fluid action style gameplay. I have no problem "Getting good" and learning the boss movesets the way they want us to. But give me the ability to dodge/parry/interrupt the nonsense you throwing at me outside of a basic 7frame roll.

The actual souls gameplay is way to stiff for me to enjoy (outside of the goat sekiro) But games like God of war 2018/Ragnarok/Lies Of P/Nioh 2/KH3 Data battles I can play those at anytime cause it feels rewarding to beat them at the highest level.
Stellar Blade is falling into the same category. If they want to give her a BBL as well I'm not gonna complain :manny:

Black Myth Wukong is another game I'm hype for.
Took me a minute to get back into Sekiro, but I eventually went back in after I beat Elden Ring. I preferred Sekiro's style, and if this and Black Myth is anything like that then I'm definitely in.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's a Soulslike action game with reaction/parry based gameplay and a great OST. It's basically a next gen Nier Automata. 2B has her share of weirdo fans as well but Nier Automata is also a top 10 game ever made.

Not to mention the demo from yesterday is getting tons of praise.
Thanks! I'll see how much it's on @Morose Polymath playtime before I cop. Sounds interesting enough though.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Took me a minute to get back into Sekiro, but I eventually went back in after I beat Elden Ring. I preferred Sekiro's style, and if this and Black Myth is anything like that then I'm definitely in.

I was also late to Sekiro and was legit shocked at how much better the gameplay was. But the numbers speak for themselves. I doubt they are gonna change from the Elden Ring formula anytime soon. Best we can hope for is a direct Sekrio 2 sequel.

I still plan on playing through the resurrection mod at some point.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
For the time I played it was fun.
Funny thing is when I went to gamestop to cancel my Rebirth Pre order(my best buy copy arrived with the steel box they was giving hats) I didn’t want to go through the hassle or refunding the money on my card I just made them put the money for this game.
I went on gamefaqs when I went back to my car and someone had just posted a thread about the demo being available lmao so I downloaded it asap

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just want a fast paced, good hack and slash action game that doesn't have a stamina meter or some shyt.

This doesn’t have a stamina meter but it’s also more strategic than a typical hack n slash.

Like i said, It’s more like God of War, Metal Gear Rising or Ninja Gaiden than Souls or DMC