Project 2025 could eliminate '1 million' Federal Jobs

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's not backed by Trump or anyone with any real power, it's an old boomer conservative wet dream of their ideal blueprint to make America go back to the good ol days:dead:

Most of it is not new, they've been pushing the shyt on that list for 40+years now and no Republican President has been able to accomplish it A candidate attaching their name to it is political suicide which is why Trump distanced himself from it

Alot of that shyt will never pass

1/1
Trump, in April '22, keynoted a Heritage dinner as it began work on Project 2025:

“This is a great group & they’re going to lay the groundwork & detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ... when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GHdxD6LXMAAMGVS.jpg
Video shows Trump cheering on Heritage Foundation 'plans' he claims he didn't know about

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

1/1
Trump, in April '22, keynoted a Heritage dinner as it began work on Project 2025:

“This is a great group & they’re going to lay the groundwork & detail plans for exactly what our movement will do ... when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GHdxD6LXMAAMGVS.jpg
Video shows Trump cheering on Heritage Foundation 'plans' he claims he didn't know about

I never saw that video, so I will admit he was caught in a lie then about not knowing them and I can admit that I was wrong on that.:manny:

However my point still stands about that shyt not passing either way.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I never saw that video, so I will admit he was caught in a lie then about not knowing them and I can admit that I was wrong on that.:manny:

However my point still stands about that shyt not passing either way.

so you're ignoring the federal judges and supreme court judges he's appointed ignoring precedence and repealing hard fought rights. :martin:

DJ Hollywood

Rookie
Daps

1/1

GHdxD6LXMAAMGVS.jpg

THANK YOU !

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
so you're ignoring the federal judges and supreme court judges he's appointed ignoring precedence and repealing hard fought rights. :martin:
No Republican President has been able to push all that Project 2025 agenda in their presidential term for the past 40+ years. :unimpressed: Trump will not be the one to break that trend

You just think there will be no resistance at all and it's gonna be passed easy af?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
This is a direct assault on black people and their path to working class, these jobs are majority filled by black people and its the reason republicans want to get ride of it, they arent content until black people are out in the streets begging for scraps and in poverty.
Where do we be getting this shyt from? What if...just what if you gained the skills to do what your passion is for a living? They can't take skills away from you. With all this good technology out here, they can't stop you from learning. You can open your own business ASAP, if you took the time to learn the needed skills and information to move forward.

You can teach yourself ROCKET SCIENCE for free online if you really wanted to.

I say it at least once a week on The Coli...nikkas will post here all day or be on social media all damn day, looking at NOTHING of value, then will say some shyt like "they are taking black jobs"...STFU

A racist version of Jesus could be president tomorrow but I've put myself in a position that he couldn't stop me from maintaining my lifestyle, at the very least.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How will they fill his administration with people that back this though? Don’t they have to be in some type of administration?
They've been accepting resumes for a year now. Training people on how to be loyal above all so they can put the plan in place day one

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No Republican President has been able to push all that Project 2025 agenda in their presidential term for the past 40+ years. :unimpressed: Trump will not be the one to break that trend

You just think there will be no resistance at all and it's gonna be passed easy af?
The Supreme Court hasn’t been this conservative friendly in a century and they’ve already lied about overturning precedent (Chevron doctrine, Roe) to get their agenda they haven’t been able for a decades

2025 is an inflection point of if the courts will allow the president an unrestricted level of power we haven’t seen. They already signaled they would with the immunity ruling

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It’s still not valid proof that this project 2025 will be implemented bc of a republican president. I’m just confused on why it’s something that is feared as if it’s a guaranteed outcome. It makes zero sense to me .
Trump implemented nearly 2/3 of the policy from this same group during his first term. Now that the group who created this Plan is made up of even more people who served under his first administration, now that they have supreme Court, now that they've dismantled Chevron - I'll let you do the math

Take all that into consideration and how is it not a guaranteed outcome?

EDIT: Trump Administration Embraces Heritage Foundation Policy Recommendations

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I remember people saying this in 2016 when folks were trying to bring awareness to their plans to take over the SCOTUS and regional circuit courts. I guess we should all just shut up about this now, because nothing came of that.
that action made sense and was possible. this isnt the same thing. majority of the shyt in that 2025 plan is bullshyt that can’t happen.

that scotus shyt was gonna happen cus RBG was a walking zombie so predicting them adding a red judge under a red president wasnt rocket science