Project 2025 could eliminate '1 million' Federal Jobs

DJ Hollywood

Rookie
Daps
The Heritage Foundation backs this who in turn backs Donald Trump. Donald Trump is too stupid to implement these policies but the people backing him are very calculated and meticulous. They will fill his administration with people who're intelligent enough to implement Project 2025.
How will they fill his administration with people that back this though? Don’t they have to be in some type of administration?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How will they fill his administration with people that back this though? Don’t they have to be in some type of administration?

They don't care about that.

If anything, they will use silicon valley to create automation for majority of those roles.

DJ Hollywood

Rookie
Daps
They don't care about that.

If anything, they will use silicon valley to create automation for majority of those roles.
It’s still not valid proof that this project 2025 will be implemented bc of a republican president. I’m just confused on why it’s something that is feared as if it’s a guaranteed outcome. It makes zero sense to me .

DJ Hollywood

Rookie
Daps
And when I say proof , I’m referring to tweets , videos , whatever yall got . Proof of individuals that have any sort of power that back the manifesto.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It’s still not valid proof that this project 2025 will be implemented bc of a republican president. I’m just confused on why it’s something that is feared as if it’s a guaranteed outcome. It makes zero sense to me .
Here's what they can do without congress.

See any issues here ???

Hint: Anything that can hurt black people economically is bad.

------
Convert federal civil service positions into political appointees.

Modify or repeal regulations, particularly those related to environmental protection, health, and safety.

Restructure federal agencies and their functions.

Issue executive orders to implement specific policies or directives.

Change the direction of U.S. foreign policy, including withdrawing from international agreements and reallocating military resources.

Tighten immigration enforcement and change asylum policies.

Increase fossil fuel production and reduce regulations on energy industries.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
After the Chevron Deference got shot down by the scotus they now have an avenue to do that.

They can go down this route via Schedule F

They can now pick it apart case by case now that Chevron Deference is gone.

White people make up 61% of federal workers and Black people make up 18.5% of the federal workforce.
The numbers are pretty much the same for federal contractors
People don’t see an obvious plan coming into fruition until it’s to late

DJ Hollywood

Rookie
Daps
Here's what they can do without congress.

See any issues here ???

Anything g that can hurt black people economically is bad

Convert federal civil service positions into political appointees.

Modify or repeal regulations, particularly those related to environmental protection, health, and safety.

Restructure federal agencies and their functions.

Issue executive orders to implement specific policies or directives.

Change the direction of U.S. foreign policy, including withdrawing from international agreements and reallocating military resources.

Tighten immigration enforcement and change asylum policies.

Increase fossil fuel production and reduce regulations on energy industries.
Okay I know the project 2025 can be detrimental to our society. I overstand that. I’m just wanting to see who and what backs this . Like actual proof , statements .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Just for clarification, I’m not backing Trump or Biden I’m here to educate myself to get an understanding of what’s going on with this Project 2025 validity .

Begone cac, the report is common knowledge.

You are disingenuous swine

Imagine being that much of a fruitcake in pretending to be ignorant in the internet age.

Kill yourself dummy