Project 2025 could eliminate '1 million' Federal Jobs

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Crash dummies in here trying to hand wave away the Heritage Foundation like it's fringe group.

If you ever need help identifying agents anyone still feigning ignorance after you show them what a white supremacist conservative organization like the Heritage Foundation is that's your tell

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
that action made sense and was possible. this isnt the same thing. majority of the shyt in that 2025 plan is bullshyt that can’t happen.

that scotus shyt was gonna happen cus RBG was a walking zombie so predicting them adding a red judge under a red president wasnt rocket science
The take-over of the courts will enable a lot of this to happen.

-----

Weeks before the 2020 election, President Trump unveiled an executive order that would have created a new class of political appointee, Schedule F. The order would have allowed a president to turn any career official with a policy advisory role into a political appointee, removing job protection and opening the door to vastly politicize the federal workforce.

President Biden rescinded the order, but Trump has made it a central feature of his re-election campaign as part of his effort to take control of “the deep state.” It’s not just Trump. Schedule F has also been more broadly accepted among Republicans, featuring in the Mandate for Leadership guide that the Heritage Foundation produces for prospective Republican presidents.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Your friendly neighborhood MAGA:

stevie-wonder-piano.gif

What's project45? :troll:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
No Republican President has been able to push all that Project 2025 agenda in their presidential term for the past 40+ years. :unimpressed: Trump will not be the one to break that trend

You just think there will be no resistance at all and it's gonna be passed easy af?
After Chevron, it's clear they been puttin' the dominoes down one at a time.
Before that, Trump locked the courts. He skated on trial. This different than the last 40+ years.
Their agenda is set up now to get more of their way.
They kick it back to state laws, democratic states only fightin' back for so long before the SC steps in and let Trump dismantle that.

He won't break the trend but will give it a big push.

Daps
there are a lot of stupid, uneducated people on this forum who aren’t literate or informed in any sense.

don’t care if this earns me a :mjpls:, but an unfortunately high number of you sound like you are still on the plantation or just left it.

if trump gets back in office, you will be the first to go.

:unimpressed:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
there are a lot of stupid, uneducated people on this forum who aren’t literate or informed in any sense.

don’t care if this earns me a :mjpls:, but an unfortunately high number of you sound like you are still on the plantation or just left it.

if trump gets back in office, you will be the first to go.

Bruh your about face is crazy. Could you at least provide a back story?

No disrespect, but I thinks it's important for people to know your pivot

Daps
Bruh your about face is crazy. Could you at least provide a back story?

No disrespect, but I thinks it's important for people to know your pivot
i read. A LOT. one of the books i recently finished is:

81hURQzxRtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

it charts what is essentially a plot to overthrow our republic, a movement that began during slavery and started being restructured for modern times after the supreme court’s brown vs board of education decision.

going through various transitions, the baton passed from one far right intellectual to the next, thousands of hardened zealots curated to fill every meaningful office in our government once its goals were achieved, this effort to impose far right authoritarianism is now on the cusp of succeeding.

i also got tired of listening to tariq, jason black, professor black truth and the rest of these smart dumb militants repeat the same tired talking point of “no tangibles, no vote.” they never offer any solution to achieving tangibles, so i tuned their stupidity out and began diving into literature similar to the book above.

the fascist creep in america is very real. shyt ain’t a game.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
The take-over of the courts will enable a lot of this to happen.

-----

alot of the shyt wont happen bro. but panic if you want.

and at the end of the day we are living in an empire ran by aristocrats. there isnt shyt we can do about anything what they say goes.

be well brotha.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
alot of the shyt wont happen bro. but panic if you want.

and at the end of the day we are living in an empire ran by aristocrats. there isnt shyt we can do about anything what they say goes.

be well brotha.

:mjlol: crazy to say this in 2024. What do you think they are doing with the judicial system

I dont think you realize, these cacs do not like your black ass and are playing for keeps.

I don't know how else to say it.

The only people who stand against this are Democrats, and they are completely bytch made.

:francis:Black folk going to look back 20-30 years from now and ponder like a do-do bird, "how did we get in this situation"

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I try not to despise both siders, i really do. In a way they're victims of the poor educational system in the US, systemic racism making them lash out at the powers that be (which is understandable), disinformation, misinformation, etc. But at this point, when the threat that Republicans pose is so glaring, and right in their face with documentation and they still stubbornly hold onto their ignorance, it's hard man. It's hard.