Project 2025 could eliminate '1 million' Federal Jobs

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you're a federal worker you need to be very concerned.

From the article -

1. Eliminate up to a million federal jobs
Because of the proposed deep budget cuts, elimination and privatization of agencies and programs, hiring freezes, caps on the number of personnel, and other anti-government policies, some have estimated that there would be a loss of up to a million federal jobs if Project 2025 is implemented.

2. Declare public unions illegal and take away union rights
Seeking to end collective bargaining for public-sector workers, they would encourage Congress to “consider whether public-sector unions are appropriate in the first place.”

In the meantime, hundreds of thousands of employees working for TSA, DOJ, USCIS, and FEMA would have their union rights stripped away by executive action on national security grounds. For other agencies that still have contracts in place, they would reinstate Trump’s executive orders busting unions and directing agencies to renegotiate contracts to obtain the strongest possible management rights.

They would reinstate Schedule F, which seeks to reclassify any career federal employee whose job is in any way connected to federal policy. This new classification politicizes the civil service, allowing the administration to hire and fire for political reasons. More than 500,000 employees could be affected and lose their work protections as they intend to use authority that’s already in the law to target jobs they say are “of a confidential, policy-determining, policymaking or policy-advocating character”. There are 508,000 Grade 13-15 jobs in the federal government, and the number they will convert is unknown.

This is going to destroy what's left of the black middle class!
This would literally kill Black America for good and stupid nikkas is telling you both sides

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Anytime a cac is talking that anti-government shyt, just know the root of it involves Black folks.

This shyt is ingrained in them and ain’t going away anytime soon, like dealing with zombies.

Gutting the federal government in this kind of manner makes no sense to anyone with a brain and will overwhelmingly have negative results, but none of that shyt matters to them. What makes sense to them is that it’s fukking us over, that’s it, that’s all.
This nikka is really the most improved poster but you always been real smart tho.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every election comes with fear tactics, largely
aimed at Black people :stopitslime:

Has any one been on national media trying to scare latinos into voting :jbhmm:

shyt is played out B :camby:

But it's not scare tactics tho, it's actually happened.

Look at the what the This Supreme Court has been up to. That's their holy grail is going after all the fed stuff.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Every election comes with fear tactics, largely
aimed at Black people :stopitslime:

Has any one been on national media trying to scare latinos into voting :jbhmm:

shyt is played out B :camby:
Dumb nikka, look what he already did. He already setup everything for his plan. He just couldn't finalize because of COVID and George Floyd

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
there are a lot of stupid, uneducated people on this forum who aren’t literate or informed in any sense.

don’t care if this earns me a :mjpls:, but an unfortunately high number of you sound like you are still on the plantation or just left it.

if trump gets back in office, you will be the first to go.

:unimpressed:
Keep panicking nikka:unimpressed: nikkas sound like scared ass bytches in here:dead:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
alot of the shyt wont happen bro. but panic if you want.

and at the end of the day we are living in an empire ran by aristocrats. there isnt shyt we can do about anything what they say goes.

be well brotha.
Just like when folks said "there's no way Hilary loses to a guy with no experience"

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
would probably destabilize the country economically and obviously a lot of communities where employees live would be ruined

I'm guessing there is a play here for some billionaire(s) to make out financially and obviously consolidate power based on patronage

this is the type of shyt that happens in the developing world under dictatorships

:snoop:
shyt is happening all around the world in developed countries my breh. They are all following the same strategy. These dumb ass folks on MSNBC and CNN have no idea that their careers would be over and their lives will be in danger.

However, the government officials ALL losing their jobs will get very bloody. If you think the locations where these "new" workers would be placed would be safe, that thought process would end quickly.

These dumbasses don't realize that these loyal trump folks getting these jobs would get slaughtered in inner cities as people have no job or access to money. nikkas would finally have a reason to hunt down white people in power, COLLECTIVELY.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
:mjlol: crazy to say this in 2024. What do you think they are doing with the judicial system

I dont think you realize, these cacs do not like your black ass and are playing for keeps.

I don't know how else to say it.

The only people who stand against this are Democrats, and they are completely bytch made.

:francis:Black folk going to look back 20-30 years from now and ponder like a do-do bird, "how did we get in this situation"

yall gonna cry about this shyt through this election and nothing is gonna happen. dems are winning again anyway.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read. A LOT. one of the books i recently finished is:

81hURQzxRtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

it charts what is essentially a plot to overthrow our republic, a movement that began during slavery and started being restructured for modern times after the supreme court’s brown vs board of education decision.

going through various transitions, the baton passed from one far right intellectual to the next, thousands of hardened zealots curated to fill every meaningful office in our government once its goals were achieved, this effort to impose far right authoritarianism is now on the cusp of succeeding.

i also got tired of listening to tariq, jason black, professor black truth and the rest of these smart dumb militants repeat the same tired talking point of “no tangibles, no vote.” they never offer any solution to achieving tangibles, so i tuned their stupidity out and began diving into literature similar to the book above.

the fascist creep in america is very real. shyt ain’t a game.

:unimpressed:
I think it's an ego thing where they can't admit that they are wrong in how politics work so they have no choice but to ignore reality and double down. Unfortunately, you got a lot of grown ass men that listen to them and take what they say as gospel because they are being told what they want to hear