"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ladies and gentlemen, don't be fooled by posters like this. These dudes on here who claim "both sides" are straight up Republicans and Trump supporters. They can't say that out right on here but they are and its clear as day.

You say this about posters but have NO proof...:what: can you back up what you fiucing say???
Just because a person hates the dems doesnt ride with the republicans... its not an either or!!!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yall in here arguing with one dude who clearly wants Biden or any Dem out of office. There is nothing you can say that will change his mind.

There is a good chance that dude isn’t even black and y’all are having back and forth with him about the future of black America. :francis:
I feel like an idiot because I'm just coming to this realization. :snoop: Every post they make sounds like the EXACT talking points I hear from black MAGA supporters. Like literally the EXACT.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You say this about posters but have NO proof...:what: can you back up what you fiucing say???
Just because a person hates the dems doesnt ride with the republicans... its not an either or!!!
This argument is that of a person who cannot resolve complex thoughts.
Given the extremes of the issues the nation faces, "both sides" arguments are straight up dishonest bullshyt. Which is per the norm in the Republican playbook.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
449733333_1014437826716331_9155708376942651573_n.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
BM relate most easily to other strong BM. Also, "intersectional":dame: negroes often have multiple allegiances, and Black is secondary, we smell it a mile away and tune out. Hey, I'm just trying to help you out, because if you're not getting paid to post all that bullshyt, you're wasting your time.:yeshrug:

This post is proof that 99% of these "fukk liberals" anti-lgbt pro-Trump niccas acting all passive towards white supremacy is overcompensating repressed gay men themselves.

Nicca needs a big strong man to tell him what to do :dame:

caling dudes moist because he likes em strong and conservative :dame:

It's so clear why yall black c00nservative nikkas is so insecure. Mind just spiraling with images of gay sex and "strong" men you can look up to. :dame:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Black people are second class citizens now, and 10 minutes on YouTube will show you Biden's white supremacist leanings, him importing our replacements is just going to make it worse. It's not nearly that black and white. Voting blue with no pressure or demands for tangible policy is not going to help.

This nicca: "Democrats just wanna fear monger us into voting for them.

Also this nicca: "IF WE VOTE DEMOCRAT THEY GONNA REPLACE US WITH IMMIGRANTS!!" :sadbron::damn:

Just say you want Trump to win and spare us the pseudo militant intellect, p*ssy.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Black people are second class citizens now, and 10 minutes on YouTube will show you Biden's white supremacist leanings, him importing our replacements is just going to make it worse. It's not nearly that black and white. Voting blue with no pressure or demands for tangible policy is not going to help.

Look at this fat glossy lip bytch negga here. Look at him y’all. Look at him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I never voted for Trump and I dare you Shills find a post claiming I did. I either vote third party or stay my ass home. Y'all better worry about them Biden poll numbers instead of Bothsides gang.
:mjlol:
Biden couldn't do anything without immigration legislation? That's why he undid his own Executive orders on the border.

Even a shill can't spin these inflation numbers.
:pachaha:
votes third party or stays home

:dead:

those stats are bs from some clown show conservative think tank

:russ:

I remember when people preferred legislation over executive orders

:sas2:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

On here it is breh..
Who do think all these cacs and their pet koons on here are voting for, Biden.??