"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Black people are second class citizens now, and 10 minutes on YouTube will show you Biden's white supremacist leanings, him importing our replacements is just going to make it worse. It's not nearly that black and white. Voting blue with no pressure or demands for tangible policy is not going to help.

10 minutes on youtube will show you the white supremacists who oppose biden and support trump.

trump has the endorsement of every white supremacist group in america.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tenor-6.gif
Caught me off guard like a mug :laff:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Immigration isn't driven by one person so stop the scare tactics that you lambast. You sound ridiculous.
This immigration talking point is funny because they were never serious about dealing with it. Biden went as far as to even give into majority the Republican demands for the sake of doing something about the border.

They refused the deal that had damn near everything they had been wanting for years. A real chance to take significant action on the border.

Why did they not do it? The ONLY reason was because Trump told them not to. He didn't want Biden to have a 'win' going into the election. So the entire Republican party followed orders and refused the deal.

But let thecoli c00ns tell it Biden wants to push the door wide open

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This immigration talking point is funny because they were never serious about dealing with it. Biden went as far as to even give into majority the Republican demands for the sake of doing something about the border.

They refused the deal that had damn near everything they had been wanting for years. A real chance to take significant action on the border.

Why did they not do it? The ONLY reason was because Trump told them not to. He didn't want Biden to have a 'win' going into the election. So the entire Republican party followed orders and refused the deal.

But let thecoli c00ns tell it Biden wants to push the door wide open

same nonsense as the migrant caravan fearmongering they pulled during the 2018 midterm elections. when the elections was over, it left the news cycle,

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crumbs compared to what Republicans get for the rich. And half this list is still being litigated in the courts. The inflation Biden created will be with us for a decade.
:wow:

Biden spent all his political capital on immigration, foreign aid and tax giveaways to Corporations through infrastructure spending.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Crumbs compared to what Republicans get for the rich. And half this list is still being litigated in the courts. The inflation Biden created will be with us for a decade.

Biden spent all his political capital on immigration, foreign aid and tax giveaways to Corporations through infrastructure spending.
Imagine saying this with your chest, with the tax break that Trump gave corporations and his ridiculous increasing of the country’s debt. :camby:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

What are you advocating for here, Brother? The Democrats to do more? Lets make it happen. Republicans are offering nothing and they're actively taking things away that we've taken for granted.

Who is litigating against it again? Want to tell the class. :mjgrin:

Inflation was always going to happen after the printing presses started rolling during Trump's term, Covid where 1 million Americans died, supply chain issues and wars. On the bright side we haven't haven't had a financial crash so far.

How did he spend his political capital on immigration? Republicans scuttled their own deal just to spite him. I think you should be directing your ire their way and Trump's if you're really hung up on immigration. Foreign aid is a drop in the bucket and is normal function of state. The country desperately needs infrastructure and investments in itself. I thought we were trying to make America great again? It also likely saved us from a recession.

keep up the good work

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your take away from the articles I shared is that nothing of value was lost? That's incredible.

Project25 isn't taking anything of value from black people?

I can safely say the majority of people do not feel that way. Society needs social security and medicare if anything we should be fighting to increase it.

Fear mongering about immigration a story as old as this country doesn't begin to wipe the slate clean of what Republicans have done and are attempting to do right now.

You clearly operate from deficit mindset but still can't see the forest for the trees. I'm sure you've already figured out you won't make it far in life and that's probably why you act this way.
Project 2025 isn't policy. It's a wish list from some people off to themselves. Do I believe Trump when he says he isn't aware of it? Of course not. You say I'm "fear mongering" about immigration, but that is 100% happening, right now. You're fear mongering about some extreme right wing fantasy that isn't even fully possible, that the person who is supposed to enact it is not endorsing, or has on his official policy. Blacks in sanctuary cities and a few other places are suffering from the open border and benign neglect TODAY IN REAL TIME.
This fat no friends in real life having, no p*ssy getting loser really be spending his Saturday nights on The Coli talking about nothing.

And you go and check on my actions like a scorned ex or a weird fakkit stalker. I'm on the Coli in betweens matches on Destiny or other shyt. I'm a night owl, and you're a lame who spends his morning looking and compliling dossiers on what another man who isn't thinking about you AT ALL is doing. Weirdo faq behavior. Show your alleged wife your Coli activities and that post and see if she doesn't look down on you for being obsessed with another man :beli:

Let me help you: 2:30 PM - Goes into basement to lift weights

There you fakkit. You're welcome.

My Coli fan club is filled with the most pathetic of lames on my dikk all the time. This is bad:sadcam:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Project 2025 isn't policy. It's a wish list from some people off to themselves.

Policy proposals become policy and laws

YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY BEEN SHOWN THAT NUMEROUS PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE WORKING IN TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

"Some people off to themselves"

:dead:

It's the fukking Heritage Foundation not you and a couple friends in a basement. They drive Republican policy and who gets jobs in Republican administrations.

Your arguments wouldn't convince a child and you should feel embarrassed if you believe what you're typing.