"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
In typical Trump fashion, he stole all the ideas of Project 2025 and put his name on it. (Graphic: @thereidout )

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GSAL6jxbcAAS9ry.jpg

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So basically Project 2025 puts an end to the Black American-exploitive programs like DEI, whose intentions is to add weirdos and their fukkery into prosperity while keeping the people that actually need it ( i.e. ADOS) out of prosperity? Cool : ehh: This is what happens when people abuse and misuse programs that weren't meant for the intentions they're trying to use it for. :ufdup: Discrimination laws still exists and TBH, that's all that's needed. :blessed: This other crap can be thrown into the Abyss. :camby::pacspit: Tariq is right. This is indirectly beneficial to us (ADOS/FBA). The right and left wingers don't know that, though :lolbron:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
So basically Project 2025 puts an end to the Black American-exploitive programs like DEI, whose intentions is to add weirdos and their fukkery into prosperity while keeping the people that actually need it ( i.e. ADOS) out of prosperity? Cool : ehh: This is what happens when people abuse and misuse programs that weren't meant for the intentions they're trying to use it for. :ufdup: Discrimination laws still exists and TBH, that's all that's need. :blessed: This other crap can be thrown into the Abyss. :camby::pacspit: Tariq is right. This is indirectly beneficial to us (ADOS/FBA). The right and left wingers don't know that, though :lolbron:

:picard:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So basically Project 2025 puts an end to the Black American-exploitive programs like DEI, whose intentions is to add weirdos and their fukkery into prosperity while keeping the people that actually need it ( i.e. ADOS) out of prosperity? Cool : ehh: This is what happens when people abuse and misuse programs that weren't meant for the intentions they're trying to use it for. :ufdup: Discrimination laws still exists and TBH, that's all that's needed. :blessed: This other crap can be thrown into the Abyss. :camby::pacspit: Tariq is right. This is indirectly beneficial to us (ADOS/FBA). The right and left wingers don't know that, though :lolbron:
Most DEI hires where white women :francis: but now that an actual law that helped ADOS when it came time for discrimination lawsuits and etc are gone. So basically giving the whtie man 100% control of hiring more white men.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Most DEI hires where white women :francis: but now that an actual law that helped ADOS when it came time for discrimination lawsuits and etc are gone. So basically giving the whtie man 100% control of hiring more white men.

I'm not on that side of the internet. But I assume there's no real push back and white women just fall in line.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not on that side of the internet. But I assume there's no real push back and white women just fall in line.
There been pushback from black men and women for decades thats why when the protests started to pop off all of them didn't want to be exposed and started the whole "diversity and inclusion" shyt so they don't get exposed but now since DEI isn't thing they can just hire more white people anyway :francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Nice spin lol

Pages 582-584 of project 2025 lay out a plan to make it a hell of a lot harder to raise a lawsuit on the grounds of racial discrimination.

But fukk them trannies though, amirite?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps