"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
BM relate most easily to other strong BM. Also, "intersectional":dame: negroes often have multiple allegiances, and Black is secondary, we smell it a mile away and tune out. Hey, I'm just trying to help you out, because if you're not getting paid to post all that bullshyt, you're wasting your time.:yeshrug:

The "strong" hetero black men that you like are anti intellectual idiots, older failure of street goons from the Crack Era, or dead figures of yesteryear. All that "thoro" extra tough BS without the intellectualism is what Trump depends on.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall in here arguing with one dude who clearly wants Biden or any Dem out of office. There is nothing you can say that will change his mind.

There is a good chance that dude isn’t even black and y’all are having back and forth with him about the future of black America. :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
lol exactly.

We deserve reparations but what’s stopping people from raising prices as soon as we get that money?

If I was white and Black people got reparations, I’m raising prices on EVERYTHING! If I rent out a home, the rent would triple because “they can afford it now”. Hell, an apple would raise to $3 just to get all that money back ASAP

A lot of brehs dont understand ECONONICS and SABOTAGE regarding towsrds money.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you advocating for here, Brother? The Democrats to do more? Lets make it happen. Republicans are offering nothing and they're actively taking things away that we've taken for granted.

Who is litigating against it again? Want to tell the class. :mjgrin:

Inflation was always going to happen after the printing presses started rolling during Trump's term, Covid where 1 million Americans died, supply chain issues and wars. On the bright side we haven't haven't had a financial crash so far.

How did he spend his political capital on immigration? Republicans scuttled their own deal just to spite him. I think you should be directing your ire their way and Trump's if you're really hung up on immigration. Foreign aid is a drop in the bucket and is normal function of state. The country desperately needs infrastructure and investments in itself. I thought we were trying to make America great again? It also likely saved us from a recession.

keep up the good work

I never voted for Trump and I dare you Shills find a post claiming I did. I either vote third party or stay my ass home. Y'all better worry about them Biden poll numbers instead of Bothsides gang.
:mjlol:
Biden couldn't do anything without immigration legislation? That's why he undid his own Executive orders on the border.

Even a shill can't spin these inflation numbers.
:pachaha:
16WINSTONCOLUMNtableREDUX.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Policy proposals become policy and laws

YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY BEEN SHOWN THAT NUMEROUS PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE WORKING IN TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

"Some people off to themselves"

:dead:

It's the fukking Heritage Foundation not you and a couple friends in a basement. They drive Republican policy and who gets jobs in Republican administrations.

Your arguments wouldn't convince a child and you should feel embarrassed if you believe what you're typing.
What I believe is if Black people don't demand empowerment from somebody, we lose regardless. The current regime is undermiing Black folks NOW, the other possible regime may undermine Black folks possibly. We survived 4 years of Trump before, but now all of a sudden it's impossible because some document says they have some evil master plan? Where was that the first time? Was Trump not a racist POS then? You people are letting fear distract you from what is being done to you NOW in real time. If you're rich or whatever where these Democrat policies don't affect you that badly, the other side's shouldn't either. Or, do you prefer Biden and company fukking you slower, while lying in your ear? Workout time, reply or not, won't be here for a while. Peace.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You have to have incredible privilege to believe that nothing of value would be lost with the total destruction of the social safety net, the weakening of the administrative state, and regulation. If you thought environmental racism was bad now...

The public sector employs the largest share of Black workers, yet we have people shrugging their shoulders over the Heritage Foundation's plans to gut it completely.

How does that make sense?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Project 2025 isn't policy. It's a wish list from some people off to themselves.

:dead::dead::dead:

People involved in Project 2025 include Ben Carson, Trump’s former housing secretary; Peter Navarro, White House trade adviser under Trump; and Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget under Trump. Earlier this year, Trump and the Republican National Committee named Vought as policy director for the RNC committee crafting the party platform ahead of its national convention this month in Milwaukee.
People he personally selected for his first administration. Now they're "just some people off to themselves" lol

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tomayto, tomahto. Sounds like we're gambling either way. I'd rather gamble getting the illegals out and having gas cheaper and lower interest rates, taxes, etc., then hope some SCOTUS possibly judges get replaced. For the millionth time, it's not like they're going to do anything for Black people anyway, so it is what it is. :yeshrug:
This guy admitted his support for Trump in another thread. People should stop wasting their time with him and others like @JT-Money who admitted the same. The reparations/tangibles shyt is just a smokescreen.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy admitted his support for Trump in another thread. People should stop wasting their time with him and others like @JT-Money who admitted the same. The reparations/tangibles shyt is just a smokescreen.
You're full of shyt tether. I ain't never voted for Trump nor any Republican.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Crumbs compared to what Republicans get for the rich. And half this list is still being litigated in the courts. The inflation Biden created will be with us for a decade.
:wow:

Biden spent all his political capital on immigration, foreign aid and tax giveaways to Corporations through infrastructure spending.
Ladies and gentlemen, don't be fooled by posters like this. These dudes on here who claim "both sides" are straight up Republicans and Trump supporters. They can't say that out right on here but they are and its clear as day.