TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
who is this statement appeal to? :skip:

disregard facts because .... ?:gucci:
This is a predominately hetero Black male board (allegedly on Black)

Your goal is to get people to vote blue, correct?

When do you know Black men to listen to moist, soft nikkas and take them seriously?

We clown Nap, but you might be the Indian in a call center somewhere. I clicked just to see what he had to say, despite knowing it's likely bullshyt and turned it right back off as soon as his moistness started radiating. Dem messaging to Black men is thee absolute WORST.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jqvSZcW.jpeg

living under a white supremacist tyrant who wants to gut social safety nets and make black people second class citizens doesn't appeal to me

Republicans need to be stopped and whoever is behind this shyt needs to get theirs in the worst way

I hope this is a wake up call for anyone who hasn't been paying attention

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
living under a white supremacist tyrant who wants to gut social safety nets and make black people second class citizens doesn't appeal to me

Republicans need to be stopped and whoever is behind this shyt needs to get theirs in the worst way

I hope this is a wake up call for anyone who hasn't been paying attention
Black people are second class citizens now, and 10 minutes on YouTube will show you Biden's white supremacist leanings, him importing our replacements is just going to make it worse. It's not nearly that black and white. Voting blue with no pressure or demands for tangible policy is not going to help.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is a predominately hetero Black male board (allegedly on Black)

Your goal is to get people to vote blue, correct?

When do you know Black men to listen to moist, soft nikkas and take them seriously?

We clown Nap, but you might be the Indian in a call center somewhere. I clicked just to see what he had to say, despite knowing it's likely bullshyt and turned it right back off as soon as his moistness started radiating. Dem messaging to Black men is thee absolute WORST.

what an absolutely infantile reason for disregarding information:mindblown:
so to paraphrase: "oh they should be aware how sensitive I am to a mans tone of voice" :what:

we suppose to fight white supremacy with dudes who got nerves like this? :snoop:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
what an absolutely infantile reason for disregarding information:mindblown:
so to paraphrase: "oh they should be aware how sensitive I am to a mans tone of voice" :what:
BM relate most easily to other strong BM. Also, "intersectional":dame: negroes often have multiple allegiances, and Black is secondary, we smell it a mile away and tune out. Hey, I'm just trying to help you out, because if you're not getting paid to post all that bullshyt, you're wasting your time.:yeshrug:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black people are second class citizens now, and 10 minutes on YouTube will show you Biden's white supremacist leanings, him importing our replacements is just going to make it worse. It's not nearly that black and white. Voting blue with no pressure or demands for tangible policy is not going to help.

Republicans are proposing gutting the social safety nets this country has and have already broken the social contract to us as citizens.

Immigration isn't driven by one person so stop the scare tactics that you lambast. You sound ridiculous.

Republicans are only offering to take more from us it's right there for you to read. The Republican Supreme Court that Trump cemented has rolled back a host of protections and strikes more down by the day that are brought to them through conservative activists filing lawsuits.

If you cared about the things that you say that you do you wouldn't be dismissing these things.

Democrats have and will continue to pass laws that benefit society.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Republicans are proposing gutting the social safety nets this country has and have already broken the social contract to us as citizens.

Immigration isn't driven by one person so stop the scare tactics that you lambast. You sound ridiculous.

Republicans are only offering to take more from us it's right there for you to read. The Republican Supreme Court that Trump cemented has rolled back a host of protections and strikes more down by the day that are brought to them through conservative activists filing lawsuits.

If you cared about the things that you say that you do you wouldn't be dismissing these things.

Democrats have and will continue to pass laws that benefit society.
I don't dismiss anything. Dems are offering nothing of real value to Black people except a slower death.

Flooding Black areas with illegals funded by our tax dollars is in no way shape or form "beneficial to society", not Black society at least. That's not a wish list from some think tank, or political organization, it's policy that's happening right now as we speak. If you're from Brooklyn, you're a train ride away from seeing a taste of the chaos the open border is causing. Unless you're in the cac rich gentrified part, you're probably next.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't dismiss anything. Dems are offering nothing of real value to Black people except a slower death.

Your take away from the articles I shared is that nothing of value was lost? That's incredible.

Project25 isn't taking anything of value from black people?

I can safely say the majority of people do not feel that way. Society needs social security and medicare if anything we should be fighting to increase it.

Fear mongering about immigration a story as old as this country doesn't begin to wipe the slate clean of what Republicans have done and are attempting to do right now.

You clearly operate from deficit mindset but still can't see the forest for the trees. I'm sure you've already figured out you won't make it far in life and that's probably why you act this way.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

• Laws that will oppress Black ppl across the board
• Erasure of Slavery in the educational curriculum
• Women’s Abortion rights being destroyed left and right
• LGBT rights being destroyed left and right
• White Supremacist judges with lifetime seats

All because of ONE term under MAGA

But there are political illiterates out here following a former pimp actively advocating for another term agreeing with him.

“Because Democrats are soft” :what:
Tariq Nasheed truly the leader of LOST NIKKAS :dead:

Last edited:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
I used to like Tariq, even since the Mack Lessons days but dude has turned into a true weirdo.

I was even cool with the FBA thing because it IS a lineage but the whole Republicans pandering is cringeworthy and I can’t listen to him anymore .

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
So folks think that individuals are going to get their reparations checks and build schools and grocery stores? :mjlol:
lol exactly.

We deserve reparations but what’s stopping people from raising prices as soon as we get that money?

If I was white and Black people got reparations, I’m raising prices on EVERYTHING! If I rent out a home, the rent would triple because “they can afford it now”. Hell, an apple would raise to $3 just to get all that money back ASAP

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I used to like Tariq, even since the Mack Lessons days but dude has turned into a true weirdo.

I was even cool with the FBA thing because it IS a lineage but the whole Republicans pandering is cringeworthy and I can’t listen to him anymore .

Everyone has a lineage.. :mjlol:

But turning it into a campaign onslaught of hate and lies to disparage and discredit is another thing completely.

How much do you all suppose Tariq was paid to promote this project 2025? :jbhmm:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Flooding Black areas with illegals funded by our tax dollars is in no way shape or form "beneficial to society", not Black society at least. That's not a wish list from some think tank, or political organization, it's policy that's happening right now as we speak. If you're from Brooklyn, you're a train ride away from seeing a taste of the chaos the open border is causing. Unless you're in the cac rich gentrified part, you're probably next.

This fat no friends in real life having, no p*ssy getting loser really be spending his Saturday nights on The Coli talking about nothing.