Production/Beats-wise, 36 Chambers may be the GOAT album

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Ayo!-BEZ you're absolutely right, and being completely honest it's the extreme extra sensitive fanatics that warped my views and i know that's wrong

can you point out where i said i don't like the rza tho

"dre dont do that shyt breh.we're not just talking about jusing just vocal sample sin hooks n shyt. rza puts voices IN the beat"

like this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Ayo!-BEZ you're absolutely right, and being completely honest it's the extreme extra sensitive fanatics that warped my views and i know that's wrong

can you point out where i said i don't like the rza tho

"dre dont do that shyt breh.we're not just talking about jusing just vocal sample sin hooks n shyt. rza puts voices IN the beat"

like this ?

Homeliss Derilex - Baby Song '92 - YouTube

idk i saw you trying to take any credit away going with the god mc thing,3 year run, rza had fire into the 2000s. dre aint known for that shyt tho. rza is. i never heard that song in my life idk who that group even is. its dope tho

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
idk i saw you trying to take any credit away going with the god mc thing,3 year run, rza had fire into the 2000s. dre aint known for that shyt tho. rza is. i never heard that song in my life idk who that group even is. its dope tho

im halfway fukn around outta boredom, rza is a marvel and i can't take nothing from him, i do have a problem with the mass amount of cali underground artists from the late 80's early 90's that got their shyt bit and never got credit

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Rza is a genius. The way the beats are mixed and the way the samples are laid out can only be accomplished in the mind of someone on narcotics mixed with genius.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At first I was going to say OB4CL, but with no 36 Chambers those Wu classics doesn't exist.

:wow: at RZA making that sonic masterpiece with the his little resource.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think so, but "The Chronic" followed by "Doggystyle" own this thread.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
36 Chambers had a hard basement feel. That album needs to be remastered.

Ofcourse, this is a classic.

Yea, while I respect the purist view of "keep that grimy sound"...I would love to see this remastered.

But I read somewhere that Rza lost some shyt in the flood which is why it will never be remastered.