Production/Beats-wise, 36 Chambers may be the GOAT album

Darth

sith swag.
Daps
it doesn't matter if it's 36 chambers, only built 4 cuban linx, liquid swords, iron man or wu-tang forever.. the greatest produced album ever undoubtedly belongs to the wu camp.

liquid swords gets my vote, but i will say that forever probably had some of the best beats rza's ever pushed. it's just not the complete package liquid swords or the other albums are, obviously.

can't hate anyone saying either one is better than the other though.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
it doesn't matter if it's 36 chambers, only built 4 cuban linx, liquid swords, iron man or wu-tang forever.. the greatest produced album ever undoubtedly belongs to the wu camp.

liquid swords gets my vote, but i will say that forever probably had some of the best beats rza's ever pushed. it's just not the complete package liquid swords or the other albums are, obviously.

can't hate anyone saying either one is better than the other though.

Rza is the GOAT producer. :myman:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm not the type to compare like this, but as far as Wu albums go, Cuban Linx trashes 36 Chambers on production. shyt, you could argue that Ironman and Liquid Swords do as well.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah

production on OB4CL and Liquid Swords are A LOT better

Agreed. To me, 36 Chambers is the beginning. It's classic, but RZA had not completely reached super saiyan status yet nahmean.

Greatest producer? I think so brehs

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
had to buy this shyt so many times. rza def was working non stop. 36 chambers set a new standard for rap album making imo. but the music became as cinematic as ever as time progressed and LS and CL and WTF and SC and even ghost dog, are some of my favorite produced albums

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
High Powered....maybe it was RBXs disastrous "Hiroshima" line but that song was unlistenable to me.

Also, deez nuts veers into cheeseball territory sonically.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The Chronic loses points on creativity compared to the shyt Rza was flipping on 36.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I wonder if we'll ever see something that ambitious again. The technology makes it easier but it seems like anyone really trying to go to the next level is doing symphonies and live instrumentation before something like 36 Chambers.

Kanye is the only one I think who could make something similar