Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Should it come as a surprise that DJ Premier has the best track on here ? on one hand it's Preemo on the other it's 2022 (not implying he can't bring it anymore)

The Kane track and Escapism are decent too

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Any 90s era unreleased ish? Or has that all surfaced?
So he actually made an album in 2016/2017 called Hegelian Dialectic Book 2. There were a lot of issues after he passed with his engineer not knowing samples, and trying tog et stuff cleared, and having to have a lot of songs remade and things like that. This album is the result of all that. It took several years of work to put this together after P passed.

And....I dunno what I think. I can tell a lot of these songs are re-produced. I also think it's interesting that Havoc and Alchemist aren't involved in this and haven't posted anything about it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
New album by Prodigy of Mobb Deep Suppose to be a three (trilogy) albums project! Front cover and tracklist for Part 1 below.

"The Book Of Revelation" (Part 1)
"The Book Of Heroine" (Part 2)
"The Book Of The Dead" (Part 3)

Tracklist "The Book Of Revelation" (Deluxe version):

01. Intro
02. Mystic (Produced by The Alchemist)
03. Broken Rappers (Produced by Beat Butcha)
04. Tyrrany (Produced by EL RTNC)
05. Mafukkin U$A (Produced by Budgie Beats)
06. Mic - Rocosm (Produced by Mimosa
07. As If (Produced by Budgie Beats)
08. New Balance
09. Snakes (Produced by Beat Butcha)
10. The Good Fight (Produced by Knxwledge)
11. Mr. President
12. Spiritual War (Produced by Beat Butcha)
13. No Religion (Produced by Mo' Betta)
14. Hunger Pangs (feat. Ca$h Bilz) (Produced by Mark The Beast)

Deluxe version

15. Phd (Produced by ?)
16. Broken Apple (Produced by ?)
17. No Contest (Produced by The Alchemist)
18. Bless You (Produced by ?)

Deluxe version was suppose to have 4 bonus tracks. It got scrapped at the last minute. Track 14 (on the CD version) contain a hidden song, "Phd". I been able to buy the deluxe bonus on HMV digital.

EDIT: "The Book Of Heroine" (Part 2) is suppose to be out in 2018.

EDIT: "The Book Of Heroine" (Part 2) is suppose to be finally dropping in 2022.

EDIT: Part 2 dropping on September 30.

300x300bb.webp

P sounded so re-energized on these/had another high level run left :mjcry:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So he actually made an album in 2016/2017 called Hegelian Dialectic Book 2. There were a lot of issues after he passed with his engineer not knowing samples, and trying tog et stuff cleared, and having to have a lot of songs remade and things like that. This album is the result of all that. It took several years of work to put this together after P passed.

And....I dunno what I think. I can tell a lot of these songs are re-produced. I also think it's interesting that Havoc and Alchemist aren't involved in this and haven't posted anything about it.

damn.

if P was still with us, would he have the same sample clearing issues?

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd be kind of surprised if anyone tried pulling up with sample lawsuits for a P album coming out in 2022

He aint really mainstream like that