Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
He's actually a very studious, intelligent dude. He read Behold A Pale Horse, quite obviously.
Knowing about the Hegelian Dialectic shouldn't be impressive. We're subject to it every day, in multiple forms.

Exactly. P’s always been an intelligent cat.

Last edited:

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to think Prodigy is one of the GOAT conscious rappers of modern and maybe all times when you think about it.

Might do a thread on Pridigy' s consciousness.
His lyrics were way more deeper than just thug rap, although many people consider his music to be just that most of the time.

There was always a message behind them.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
His lyrics were way more deeper than just thug rap, although many people consider his music to be just that most of the time.

There was always a message behind them.
The middle to the latter part of his career is where the shift is really noticable. Especially right around the time HNIC 2 dropped.

It may be a controversial opinion but I personally have Prodigy ahead of Nas on my GOAT list and I'm a Nas Stan.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The middle to the latter part of his career is where the shift is really noticable. Especially right around the time HNIC 2 dropped.

It may be a controversial opinion but I personally have Prodigy ahead of Nas on my GOAT list and I'm a Nas Stan.
I’ve got it
  1. :pdahellclean:
  2. :ahh: