Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
I asked his engineer (Joe) a couple months ago about the volume 2 and 3, he said they was waiting for "legal and clearance issues to get resolved"...

Co-sign. Asked the same shyt when he did that Q&A. All we can do is wait and hope it eventually gets released. Part of it is producers that suddenly want a big cheque and having contract issues.

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why having the physical + mp3's on harddrive beats streaming any day. I have 64 GB SD card in my phone with rare music that's not on any streaming site
I have a younger colleague (23) that told me a few months ago that there was no track that couldn't be found on spotify or similar streaming sites. :snoop: Of course I proved him wrong in a few seconds. :mjlol: For him it was such a discovery. :ohhh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

Nasir The God Son

SOHH Stupid
Daps
Someone help a nikka out. There’s this video of when P came back home from prison when he’s showing off his book of rhymes and Alchemist is bowing down praising the book and there’s this song playing in the background. I can’t remember how that shyt even goes.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Someone help a nikka out. There’s this video of when P came back home from prison when he’s showing off his book of rhymes and Alchemist is bowing down praising the book and there’s this song playing in the background. I can’t remember how that shyt even goes.

don't know the name of background track though

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes! Haven’t heard this in a minute. One of them off album gems.
yeah, the very first joint they released after p came back home. I remember like yesterday hearing the version with funk flex dropping bombs over it.

edit: that IG video is one of my all time fav. All of them bowing down to P's book of rhymes! It pretty much showed how P was a true leader of the crew and also who he was when it comes to this rap shyt.