Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the facial image on the album cover resembles that of your ugly son, except your son wishes he could open his eyes that wide so he can watch his mom get railroaded by the cac mailman
:prodigylol:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
the facial image on the album cover resembles that of your ugly son, except your son wishes he could open his eyes that wide so he can watch his mom get railroaded by the cac mailman
Ok lets fight.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
P has an ill solo catalogue and this one is just another fur to add to the collection..luved the theme throughout and while this was laid back prophetic P i know he got sum shyt in his bag for the 2 next installments especially after knowing what the next subject matters are gonna be...LETS GET IT !

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Dudes in here tripping talking about this PEE better than 95 PEE :russ: or 95 PEE wouldnt sound dope as a solo artist:what:

Ill take his last verse of GUTG over all his shyt since HNIC

Having said that, this is a pretty cool album, beats are dope, flow and lyrics still lazy af.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dudes in here tripping talking about this PEE better than 95 PEE :russ: or 95 PEE wouldnt sound dope as a solo artist:what:

Ill take his last verse of GUTG over all his shyt since HNIC

Having said that, this is a pretty cool album, beats are dope, flow and lyrics still lazy af.
I get what he's saying though. Sometimes great rappers don't make great albums. :yeshrug:
I don't think he's saying post fall off P is better than prime P though.

As for this album, yeah he's using the zombie flow :prodigylol:
But lyrically I think he's saying a lot of interesting shyt.