Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This shyt still doesn't feel real

What the fukk
I had to walk out of a big meeting at work. I read the text right before I was supposed to present something and I needed a minute.

I just listened to shook ones 2 and then mystic on the way home. The first single I heard P and the last single I heard from P.

A dude she's a couple tears listening to mystic. I can't even lie. The words made it sound like he was speaking to from beyond.

:mjcry:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The symptoms of sickle beta thalassemia vary in severity based on the amount of normal hemoglobin made. Affected people may have no normal hemoglobin (called sickle beta zero thalassemia) or a reduced amount of normal hemoglobin (called sickle beta plus thalassemia). Although these two forms share many of the same features, people with sickle beta zero thalassemia are generally more severely affected than those with sickle beta plus thalassemia. For example, people with sickle beta plus thalassemia generally experience less frequent episodes of pain and are less likely to develop stroke, pulmonary hypertension and acute chest syndrome.[4]

This is me and I'm close to P age. Hope I'm good, I joined a church and read my bible now.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Man I haven't posted in the hop hop section since the SOHH days, Hot 97 doing a sloppy ass tribute to Prodigy right now (haven't listened to Hot 97 in even longer). Their tribute mix lasted all of 8 minutes. Flex still on there?

Being exposed to what hip hop has devolved too now after that tribute is nothing short of embarrassing.

Totally unproductive at work as soon as I saw the news, went down the rabbit hole of RIP's from the old heads and forum reactions. Being transported back to handball courts, riding with my friends to get into neighborhood scuffles, parties, DJing at House Partirs. Wtf.

My favorite track, even though it's probably forgotten, buried under all the other gems.

I will never forget that track. My every hour that passes, is guaranteed packed Cause the hour that's gone, ain't never coming back"

:mjcry::mjcry: