Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The earlier prints all nvr had the ghost/lox and snoop versions. I think get down sounds better with just hav and p

I need to break out the Super Deluxe Edition, I never heard the Infamous Remastered Edition. I always just spin the double disc.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Still can't believe The Phantom Of Crime Rap Prodigy the HNIC is gone :wow:

Hip Hop will never be the same:mjcry:

Similarly queensbridge will never be the same. Beyond being saddened I am more disgusted that those dudes never could put their differences aside and put out a full queensbridge tour that the world needed. That shyt woulda been the ultimate: Nas, mobb deep, CNN, cormega, im3, bars and hooks, nature, tragedy khadafi, noyd, lake, Marley marl, mc Shan, Craig G. I mean that shyt would been classic. Instead that crab mentality held them all back and now it could never be whole.

It's sad but nobody hates their own more than queens..

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:
Prod's reaction to hearing Takeover for the first time
"I wondered what was taking bytch boy so long, let the games begin"

:banderas:
:mjcry:

I wish hot97 hadn't cancelled that funk flex show where mobb was supposed to go back at Roc A Fellla. It would have been :banderas:

Speaking of that beef, I stumbled upon an instagram post where I discovered that P took shots at :huhldup: in Quiet storm as well. Al these years and I never noticed it...

We the streets that's watchin', boy, move diligent
You better walk like a ni**a on a tightrope do

Ridiculous... The GOD P :whew:

:ohhh: never seen this

Most underrated joint on Mobb Deep's last album

no doubt, someon put up a nice P tribute using this song. I'm pretty sure it has been posted, but here it is again

Similarly queensbridge will never be the same. Beyond being saddened I am more disgusted that those dudes never could put their differences aside and put out a full queensbridge tour that the world needed. That shyt woulda been the ultimate: Nas, mobb deep, CNN, cormega, im3, bars and hooks, nature, tragedy khadafi, noyd, lake, Marley marl, mc Shan, Craig G. I mean that shyt would been classic. Instead that crab mentality held them all back and now it could never be whole.

It's sad but nobody hates their own more than queens..