Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
To keep it real it seems funny style with Ty nitty doing all these RIP posts, when in life he seemed to distance himself from prodigy. Maybe I'm missing something, but I recall being at an event not too long ago and Ty Nitty was there. He was being interviewed and when they asked about Mobb he quickly shut that down and was all like "it's love and loyalty records now. fukk all that other shyt". Did they reconcile? I am not sure so call me out if I'm wrong, but I question how much love he would be showing if prodigy was still in the physical..

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
To keep it real it seems funny style with Ty nitty doing all these RIP posts, when in life he seemed to distance himself from prodigy. Maybe I'm missing something, but I recall being at an event not too long ago and Ty Nitty was there. He was being interviewed and when they asked about Mobb he quickly shut that down and was all like "it's love and loyalty records now. fukk all that other shyt". Did they reconcile? I am not sure so call me out if I'm wrong, but I question how much love he would be showing if prodigy was still in the physical..

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'd never call you out. I think it's impossible to know. Sometimes as people we have differences and sometimes we don't put them aside until it's too late. Ty Nitty could be being super genuine, or he could be milking it a little bit. or a mixture of both. I have found it a little odd that people objectively closer to P while he was alive have said very little (like Havoc, Twins, or Illa Ghee) or even nothing (like Alchemist) and Ty Nitty seems to be speaking a lot. Time will maybe reveal more, or maybe not.

I definitely don't think that he'd be showing P this kind of love if P was still around, but I think that's a very common thing in the human experience. The good thing is that P did get a lot of flowers while he was here to smell them. How many were from T Nitty? Who knows? They clearly weren't best friends in 2017, but if Ty Nitty is showing any genuine love to someone that deserved it, then I guess that's a good thing, right?

Interesting topic. Not sure how I feel exactly.