Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's obvious it was, I just haven't noticed it till now. P was mad at jay/his camp during this time for throwin little jabs at QB and dissing them and tried to expalin it to Nas, but he didn't listen... He explained it in detail here

Also explains why Jay told Alchemist in 2001 that he was "playing for the wrong team" during the Blueprint recording sessions before any of Jay's disses to Nas or Mobb Deep had gone down yet.

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@shopant @TheDarceKnight

:ohhh::ohhh:
That must be a response to Jay-Z's Where I'm From:

"I'm from where the hammers rung, news cameras never come
You and your mans hung in every verse in your rhyme
Where the grams is slung, nikkas vanish every summer"

I never knew Quiet Storm could be more epic :wow:
That's the GOAT track :blessed:

Yeah, the track itself is a true masterpiece! Like I wrote a few months ago - my personal no 1. + above mentioned lines about jay z just additionally cemented it's number spot on my list . :bandanap5:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah, the track itself is a true masterpiece! Like I wrote a few months ago - my personal no 1. + above mentioned line just additionally cemented it's number spot on my list . :bandanap5:
Yeah - you could easily argue it's the greatest hip hop song ever.
It checks all the boxes.
P dissed DMX on Pile Raps too. Growling all over the tape, you get chewed...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's obvious it was, I just haven't noticed it till now. P was mad at jay/his camp during this time for throwin little jabs at QB and biting their style. P tried to explain this to Nas, but he didn't listen... He explained it in detail here

P's the dude but I don't really believe his version of the story when it comes to Nas.
Nas was throwing shots at Jigga since IWW and on every album after that, his beef with Jay was way deeper/more personal than P's was and Nas was dissing him before P started.

Prodigy was just the first to drop names.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
P's the dude but I don't really believe his version of the story when it comes to Nas.
Nas was throwing shots at Jigga since IWW and on every album after that, his beef with Jay was way deeper/more personal than P's was and Nas was dissing him before P started.

Prodigy was just the first to drop names.
:picard:
How dare you come in here with your reasonable analysis based on facts :picard:
Too soon Breh :picard:
Nas dissed Jay out of nowhere because he was insanely jealous of the gawd :pdahellclean: