Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I keep trying to find this one particular video to surprise ya'll in here.

It was a episode of Donahue way back in the day, or at least I think it's Donahue, maybe it was someone else and that's why I can't find it.

Anyway the whole episode was about gangsta rap, and they had some fools getting interviewed and I had no clue who these clowns were. At the end they brought out Mobb Deep and they did Survival of the Fittest and it was just not their audience but they rocked the shyt out of it anyway. It was my first time actually seeing them because not in a music video. I don't know that was just a early memory. Could have sworn these mother fukkers came out wearing shades bandannas and leather jackets though.

Here's a performance on Chris Rock instead.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I think hasn't been touched on is how good they were live with each other. I thought their sets were well put together. Hav and P were audible, didn't stumble over words and brought the proper amount of energy. Whenever one took a break the other filled in. They had it down to a science.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:francis: Nas is overrated fukk nas but Ima just stick to the thread rip pee

:palm:
Just stop breh we don't need this kinda energy in this thread..

get chills listening to this :wow:at the jewels they drop, now this is what you call Hip Hop

But this kinda energy keeps feeding the masses like manna from heaven :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
acd9efc171bff77c8890f16bbed2621e.jpg