Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
This last week been type tough on a nikka, Pee prolly got the most burn from me out of any rapper period, I own every album he ever dropped solo or otherwise except young rolling stonerz.........some1 in the loop point me in the right direction tho. What mobb song is it ft noyd that part of the hook goes " Pass her off cuz that bytch 2 sheist 4 me"? P starts his verse off " u now livin off the strength of the m.o.b., fatigue green rap etc".....I know it's on 1 of the mobb misses, I just don't have the physicals on me right now tho

Anyway long live this thread, we all just a reflection of the light that P shined on us. This my 1st time postin in here, the shyt still hasn't really sink in 4 me yet, and I can honestly say I shed a few tears as is....salute 2 every1 wavin that infamous flag tho, pardon my long windedness

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This last week been type tough on a nikka, Pee prolly got the most burn from me out of any rapper period, I own every album he ever dropped solo or otherwise except young rolling stonerz.........some1 in the loop point me in the right direction tho. What mobb song is it ft noyd that part of the hook goes " Pass her off cuz that bytch 2 sheist 4 me"? P starts his verse off " u now livin off the strength of the m.o.b., fatigue green rap etc".....I know it's on 1 of the mobb misses, I just don't have the physicals on me right now tho

Anyway long live this thread, we all just a reflection of the light that P shined on us. This my 1st time postin in here, the shyt still hasn't really sink in 4 me yet, and I can honestly say I shed a few tears as is....salute 2 every1 wavin that infamous flag tho, pardon my long windedness

It's called "Shiesty," and it was on one of those Mobb compilations. P's flow was insane on that the way he rode the beat.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

Yes like @H.S. said song is called Shiesty sometimes called Sheisty or fukk That bytch

Here are the versions I have:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
A lot of people P wasnt supposedly cool with are coming out now with the tears, memories and photos since his death :scust:

Cool with at the time he died though

Him and nitty got a lot of history obviously

Of course he gonna forget about all the bullshyt

Death of a loved one gives you a perspective on life you could never get any other way

Unfortunately we're not able to keep that perspective most of the time

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
A lot of people P wasnt supposedly cool with are coming out now with the tears, memories and photos since his death :scust:

Double edged sword. If you're cool with a dude for 10-15 years and the last 5 years have been a little meh I can understand you're hurt (That's the case for Ty Nitty). But if a dude like Lakey the Kidd comes in you know it's not genuine

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Cool with at the time he died though

Him and nitty got a lot of history obviously

Of course he gonna forget about all the bullshyt

Death of a loved one gives you a perspective on life you could never get any other way

Unfortunately we're not able to keep that perspective most of the time

I hear that man, some of these dudes go way back..a lot of it just feels kinda like guilt more than anything else