Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
aint that nas spot? that's big of esco he let the whole us know :wow:
Prodigy will forever outshine nas jealous azz . Prodigys the goat it's funny how this week every bodies jumping ship trying to claim pee as one of there best but a lot of ppl didn't wanna give props wen he was alive including ppl I know. Rip to the hnic this shyt hurts :mjcry:pee ain't dead his music lives thru me and the real fans

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prodigy will forever outshine nas jealous azz . Prodigys the goat it's funny how this week every bodies jumping ship trying to claim pee as one of there best but a lot of ppl didn't wanna give props wen he was alive including ppl I know. Rip to the hnic this shyt hurts :mjcry:pee ain't dead his music lives thru me and the real fans

Im a huge p fan too, but stop it.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Im a huge p fan too, but stop it.
Infamous hell on earth Murda muzik end of story nas ain't shyt to prodigy if anyone thinks different it's there opinion but to me nas gets outshined by prodigy on many levels. Nas scribbled in his note pad just like jayz if anything both r phoney rappers who tf cares.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Infamous hell on earth Murda muzik end of story nas ain't shyt to prodigy if anyone thinks different it's there opinion but to me nas gets outshined by prodigy on many levels. Nas scribbled in his note pad just like jayz if anything both r phoney rappers who tf cares.

You like P better than Nas. We get it. Take it easy.

Last edited: