Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Took me awhile to find this one, it's mad short but it's a freestyle by E-Money Bags and Prodigy over one of the Roc-A-Fella beats.

This one was a little hard to find because it shares the same name of a song on one of the Infamous Mobb albums. This is the first time we hear "Bandanna P/Banana Clip P" and when he disses the Roc with that "this ain't the Roc, we ain't those fakkit ass nikkaz" from the Game Over Volume 2 soundtrack.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Took me awhile to find this one, it's mad short but it's a freestyle by E-Money Bags and Prodigy over one of the Roc-A-Fella beats.

This one was a little hard to find because it shares the same name of a song on one of the Infamous Mobb albums. This is the first time we hear "Bandanna P/Banana Clip P" and when he disses the Roc with that "this ain't the Roc, we ain't those fakkit ass nikkaz" from the Game Over Volume 2 soundtrack.

You know this one?

That Mobb nikkaz part 1 joint is one of my favorite Mobb tracks ever.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
You know this one?

That Mobb nikkaz part 1 joint is one of my favorite Mobb tracks ever.

Man during that time period I thought Prodigy and E Money Bags was just a great combination, because I never knew who E Money Bags was, but you always heard his name mentioned in other rappers lines. From 50 to Nas to Foxy, to Capone N Noreaga. It would be like suddenly finding out someone like um....Like um....Karate Joe could also spit hot bars from out of nowhere and not just be a street dude. E Money Bags has this freestyle with Nature called "how cool" which was my favorite E Money Bags joint he had a sick flow.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
164-165 pages and I had to share this one song that I completely forgot about until I just listened to Mac 10 Handle "I sit alone in my four corner room staring at candles"

Four corner room, four corner room, what was that song with the Beethoven beat with the sick Pee verse, oh yeah that's right.

Some of their BEST shyt was never released.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
164-165 pages and I had to share this one song that I completely forgot about until I just listened to Mac 10 Handle "I sit alone in my four corner room staring at candles"

Four corner room, four corner room, what was that song with the Beethoven beat with the sick Pee verse, oh yeah that's right.

Some of their BEST shyt was never released.

"Where the cash at?" Man that track is dope

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

Mobb Deep is better than God, better than Jesus
More popular than Allah in the hood and the streets is
Is only us that these nikkas will listen to
Our book is the new the bible, nikka we the exception to the rule
:lawd:

I know most OG Mobb Deep fans turned they nose up to the G Unit era, but they was still making quality music imo. I became a Mobb Deep fan when I first heard blood Money but I didn't became a fanatic until I heard The Infamous. It was a funny time period for me back then because Hip-Hop was becoming more commercialized and I was just losing interest into what was current. Havoc inspired me to wanna make beats and possibly become a producer some day.
The sad thing is with Prodigy passing, Its now hitting me that Mobb Deep is dead :snoop::to:

I'll never get a chance to seem them perform, but hey.. the music and legacy will forever live on.