Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
My eyes still gettin watery at times, i was listening to temperatures rising in the whip on the highway :to:

My favorite song off the last Mobb album :wow:

:ohhh: has he got more music like this? i havent' really listened to anything solo since Return Of The Mac
He dropped alotta heat after that dunn, this came out before the Hnic 2 album, check out the hnic 3 mixtape, product of the 80's and the Albert Einstein album. All his projects were good to but these are my favorites

premier58

All Star
Daps
Ive been reading thia thread so heavily, I neglected to post something of my own. Anybody that knows me, knows that MOBB is my all time favorite group..And that P is one of.my all time.favorites. i go to thr gym times a week and I listen to MOBB DEEP more than anyone else. I literally listen to Prodigys audiobook everytime I hop in the shower...I got so many of my Detroit homies to become Mobb fans, not by force, but by playing their amazing music in their presence. It was so infectuously ill that they couldnt help but.become fans and they couldnt wait to tell me about a new Mobb song they discovered. Dunn left one hell of a legacy...amazing music, hauntic, poetically brilliant lyrics, influence, style and he was one of the realest, most honest and courageous men I know of. R.I.P. Prodigy...Ive been a fan since I was 10 abd will be forever...

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Played Hell on Earth in the whip yesterday while taking my moms to her doctor's appointment. I was blasting like hell when I pulled up. She usually tells me to keep it down until we off her block, but she didn't. I'm like "You ain't gon tell me to turn it down?":dwillhuh: She had nothing bad to say at all about the lyrics and just sat quietly during the ride. That's not like her. So I'm sitting there wondering if she heard about a rapper passing away and thought it could be him. I waited for her to ask but she never did. She heard about Rosey (wrestler) passing away and asked me about that and he got nowhere near as much coverage as P. Thought I heard her rapping along to Hav's 2nd verse on Extortion while we was downtown and almost drove off the road.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA