Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Still can't believe dude is gone. Like I don't know why its been bugging me since I don't know dude, but its like Prodigy was probably one of the realist human beings to ever grace this earth. I was watching some of his cooking vids on YouTube and it was crazy how many jewels he dropped within minutes:wow:. Dude is like the old head that everybody needs in their lives to help them through this bullshyt called life.

Sighs...why the real ones are leaving this earth man:mjcry:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
When rappers pass I usually go back and binge on their catalog. This feels so much different because Mobb and their affliliates never really left my rotation since 95. Their discography is so vast and covers so many different eras and they have so many weed carriers that you can never really get tired of it or play it out.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Here's a slept on unreleased prodigy gem it was always a fav of mine. I believe ALC was on the boards for this one! Man this was a tough loss for me tough week it's finally Friday so I'll be getting liquored up bumping nothing but mobb tonight :wow:

:ohhh: has he got more music like this? i havent' really listened to anything solo since Return Of The Mac

Daps
When rappers pass I usually go back and binge on their catalog. This feels so much different because Mobb and their affliliates never really left my rotation since 95. Their discography is so vast and covers so many different eras and they have so many weed carriers that you can never really get tired of it or play it out.

So true. It's really amazing when you think about it.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Prodigy's daughter's message to P:

shyt don't add up but imma hold it down for you dad , forever. Nothing is going to bring you back and I will never get the chance to see you again , I should've came to see you and I wish you never left the house last Wednesday none of this would've happened , I should've woke up to say goodbye ... I can't believe you're gone we were so close & did everything together I feel lost and alone & im in shock I can't trust nobody I miss you dad I'm still waiting for you to come back home this doesn't feel real at all idk what to do without you around anymore but I can't let you down I have to pick up everything where you left off & im gonna make sure your voice will be heard forever nobody's gonna violate you because I will pop off on any MF that wanna try some slick shyt , you told me I'd see true colors the day you depart & I see it all clearly now but I know who our true family is and I will make sure they all know how you felt about them ....I love you dad this shyt really broke my heart I'll never get over this I just lost my best friend & other half

:patrice::jbhmm::ohhh: I knew that shyt sounded suspicious