Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

Stylistics

Rookie
Daps
I been listening to Shook Ones and Quiet Storm every week the past year. Mobb Deep been on my mind for a minute so I dont feel like I forgot about Prodigy or overlooked the nikkas music. Prodigy had mad rec in the streets and was never disrespected in Queens. RIP to the great MC. Mobb Deep was an integral part of the New York Hip Hop scene of the 90s.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
This
Soulja slim
Odb
Biggie
And pac

Are the hardest rap deaths for me

Brah I remember listening to night time vultures over and over playing NBA Live 95 (I didn't get 96 and I loved 95 to death on my dream cast):mjcry:

I remember when the source van was in Dallas the summer I was here with my sister
And they gave out the sampler bags that had "survival of the fittest" and I think "temperatures rising"
With the wutang joints on it:mjcry:

I remember watching New York Undercover and the episode with "blood sport" was played:mjcry:

I remember nikkas aggy as fukk when I said "Hell on Earth" was better than Biggie's shyt:mjgrin:

I remember nikkas ready to fight when I said Prodigy was to 5 :mjcry:

"Don't call Tasha":wow:
"Narcotic":mjcry:

Them nikkas had P along side G rap on some sick shyt:mjcry:

"Rotten apple":mjcry:
"Mac 10"
"Catch body music":mjcry:
"Can't complain":wow:

So much more:mjcry:
Nah that was genesis lol

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remembering (way) back in the day, I made "Cradle to the Grave" my stadium intro music on NFL 2K5. Got me ridiculously hyped every time. :laugh:

A few years ago I discovered the "Free Agents" album listening to Pandora. Borders on sacrilege, but I think I like this version's "Shook Ones" - a freestyle, at that - and "SotF" almost as much as the Infamous ones (even though they're much shorter). Dude had that gift of flow like not too many others.

Here's another favorite (SIAP)...set the tone for the whole track. That rawness..... :wow::wow::wow:

Man. RIP to the brother.

Damnn you took it right back. I forgot about that free agents album/mixtape.

Mobb Deep were inbetween deals & looking for a new deal when they dropped that. Good eish

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This
Soulja slim
Odb
Biggie
And pac

Are the hardest rap deaths for me

Brah I remember listening to night time vultures over and over playing NBA Live 95 (I didn't get 96 and I loved 95 to death on my dream cast):mjcry:

I remember when the source van was in Dallas the summer I was here with my sister
And they gave out the sampler bags that had "survival of the fittest" and I think "temperatures rising"
With the wutang joints on it:mjcry:

I remember watching New York Undercover and the episode with "blood sport" was played:mjcry:

I remember nikkas aggy as fukk when I said "Hell on Earth" was better than Biggie's shyt:mjgrin:

I remember nikkas ready to fight when I said Prodigy was to 5 :mjcry:

"Don't call Tasha":wow:
"Narcotic":mjcry:

Them nikkas had P along side G rap on some sick shyt:mjcry:

"Rotten apple":mjcry:
"Mac 10"
"Catch body music":mjcry:
"Can't complain":wow:

So much more:mjcry:
Low key....I won't agree with the bolded......but I won't argue either, he'll on earth and the infamous could be two top 5 hip hop albums all time.........that alone makes P and Hav legendary and possibly top 5(as a group) themselves:whew:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yo....i been lookin for this song for years but couldn't put my finger on what the name of it was...i was losin my mind....tryin to hum a fukked up version of the instrumental to my homies only to have them laugh and call me crazy....

and it wasn't even the mobb version i was lookin for...Juelz and JR Writer spit a free to this beat but i couldn't remember the name until today..

AAAAAAND that took me back to my '03 mixtape days cuz i forgot Banks spit to this beat also...

long live M O B B.....:blessed: