Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Cuz thats some petty shyt to carry on a grudge with a dead man, but his mans Big did it and you know Jigga do what Biggie do

Ahhh...i think I see exactly what this is but lemme entertain this. So Hov shouting out P/Mobb deep over the years (most notably last week) as an influence is him carrying on a grudge? What exactly do you request Hov to do?

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure this has been posted already but imma just leave this shyt here anyway from King Push:

kingpushDefinitely my biggest influence in rap...used to mimic your style to the best of my ability when I started rhyming. Wear bandanas today because of you. I've told u all this before tho. Countless interviews I've said your verses were the soundtrack to me being a rebellious teenager and fully stepping off the porch. "I used to drive an Ac(ura) and kept a MAC in the engine, windows painted in black with crack sell intentions..." YOU HAD ME fukkED UP!!! #RIP @prodigymobbdeep

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but he redeemed himself. The track below dropped a few years later.

Yea I was happy when he did this....track was dope and filled wit a lot of knowledge too....I have no doubt P is wit the father:salute:...PAC n all them.....pop knows our struggle

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I'm sure this has been posted already but imma just leave this shyt here anyway from King Push:

kingpushDefinitely my biggest influence in rap...used to mimic your style to the best of my ability when I started rhyming. Wear bandanas today because of you. I've told u all this before tho. Countless interviews I've said your verses were the soundtrack to me being a rebellious teenager and fully stepping off the porch. "I used to drive an Ac(ura) and kept a MAC in the engine, windows painted in black with crack sell intentions..." YOU HAD ME fukkED UP!!! #RIP @prodigymobbdeep

:russ: He botched it, but I won't hold it against him. You'd have to be pretty deep off into QB rap to hear this right.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cuz thats some petty shyt to carry on a grudge with a dead man, but his mans Big did it and you know Jigga do what Biggie do
Is it tho? Hov didn't say anything publicly when Phife died either, that doesn't mean he had ill will towards him. He's a public guy who doesn't do interviews or talk much these days.

Hov is about to release an album though so maybe he'll do an interview and get asked. Or maybe he'll request behind the scenes that no one asks about it. Who knows. It's not like they were homies.