Bet they won't block traffic in Washington DC or Quantico tho :sas1:

76257921.jpg

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

The ties that bind...

Do enough of this dumb shyt to folks trying to get to work or home to their fam and this will be the result. And no one besides you bozos will care

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Thing about protesting is it’s already been acclimated into acceptable forms of expressing your discontent. Not that I’m against making your demands and claims known. I just don’t really see any good examples anymore. They really just come off as juvenile tantrums.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess you retards don't know what civil disobedience and protesting means

Fukk your work, fukk your commute

The jobs you work hard and pay taxes with are literally funding shyt no one wants.

I bet all of you gutless fakkits in here would be saying the same shyt about Malcolm, Martin, and Rosa

"These negroes won't get any rights by making the whites mad. They ought to just vote and maybe they'll get rights"

Good for these protesters. Piss people off. Wish I was there to bring them food and water

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I guess you retards don't know what civil disobedience and protesting means

Fukk your work, fukk your commute

The jobs you work hard and pay taxes with are literally funding shyt no one wants.

I bet all of you gutless fakkits in here would be saying the same shyt about Malcolm, Martin, and Rosa

"These negroes won't get any rights by making the whites mad. They ought to just vote and maybe they'll get rights"

Good for these protesters. Piss people off. Wish I was there to bring them food and water
what are we going to do about it? We don't own Palestine or Israel. We have no power in to resolve this conflict one way or another.
Malcolm were protesting in the country that was causing the issue and focused directly on the people responsible. They didn't travel to mexico to protest against the usa. They protested against the USA in the USA. Going to the golden gate bridge to protest against israel makes no sense.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Like where? Can you give an example
We voted in the people who are bank rolling their genocide; so we're all responsible and we should be glad they're only blocking traffic.

Some people would rather them blow something up so they can call them terrorists.

Last edited: