Pro-Palestine protest shut down the Golden Gate Bridge

Genos

Superstar
Daps
They were blocking roads in Panama City while we were there, but they did it in a way so that it gridlocked the whole city. I feel a certain way about them now. Go protest somewhere that will actually make a difference.
Like where? Can you give an example

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Tell those clowns to go home. The bay stopped that Hyphy shyt a long time ago:

tenor.gif
That jersey go stoopid

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
When we change our foreign policy due to traffic on the Golden Gate bridge, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong.
It's a combination of things. This is not the only protest. Hurting business, making people call their Congress people, national headlines is how you get protests done in America. It is not done by trying to convince your Congress people really hard to their faces

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's a combination of things. This is not the only protest. Hurting business, making people call their Congress people, national headlines is how you get protests done in America. It is not done by trying to convince your Congress people really hard to their faces
this has never been a successful way to protest in modern history... protesting outside actual politician offices like San Francisco's city hall or how about Sacramento, you know the capitol of California, would be more effective than blocking freeways so random people cant drive.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
No. It makes me call for the blicky in my glove compartment if you don't get out the way.

They know where to go to get their voices heard. They just want you and I to join them.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit