Pro-Palestine protest shut down the Golden Gate Bridge

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The shyt in the news skews heavily towards Israel or just straight up doesn't show the Gaza side.
:Then why is Israel complaining bitterly about the coverage? Why is Israel's support cratering? Why is Biden panicking about his re election chances? Why does the government use pro Israel rhetoric when talking about TikTok bans? People are seeing the devastation in Gaza in all its gore.

Israel support in media is some of the lowest I've seen.

I'm not telling people how to react I'm telling them I don't give a fukk how they react if it's not fukk Israel and fukk American politicians who suck Zionist dikk
You do care how they react. You attack the morals of people that don't react the way you want by calling them puppets of the media, cacs, and agents, even though they might agree with your overall cause.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:Then why is Israel complaining bitterly about the coverage? Why is Israel's support cratering? Why is Biden panicking about his re election chances? Why does the government use pro Israel rhetoric when talking about TikTok bans? People are seeing the devastation in Gaza in all its gore.

You do care how they react. You impugn the morals of people that don't react the way you want by calling them puppets of the media, cacs, and agents, even though they might agree with your overall cause.

You do know you’re essentially acting like the white moderates Martin Luther King Jr criticized in his Letter from the Birmingham Jail?
:francis:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They also bitterly complained about the UN security council and called the UN an arm of Hamas. Since when has what Israel complained about become gospel truth. If you aren't acutely aware of how western media, especially publications like the New York Times have skewed in Israel's favor, it's not my job to educate you. Read a few Noam Chomsky books or join tiktok and look for Gaza news if you want to learn.
You do care how they react. You attack the morals of people that don't react the way you want by calling them puppets of the media, cacs, and agents, even though they might agree with your overall cause.
Your comment wasn't about whether or not I cared it was about me telling people how to feel. I obviously care or I wouldn't sacrifice braincells on people like you. If you feel I'm attacking people by calling then CACs or agents, that's too bad. I know there are cacs here and I know there are hasbara agents here. How you feel about me speaking truth to power doesn't concern me.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Guarantee no one saw this on CNN.

Al Jazeera has been reporting everything from both sides. Israel just passed a bill to bush them and other news agencies they don't agree with.

And that's is supposed to be a beacon of democracy and free speech in the middle east

"Kibbutz Blinken"??!

laughing-mj.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
why cant both options be wrong ? why is it always one extreme or another with you ? its ok to say something is wrong, without having to relate it to something else that is also wrong
Because they're not? One is an acceptable form of protest, at least to me.

Throwing someone off a bridge, running them down, maiming, or shooting them isn't.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Because they're not? One is an acceptable form of protest, at least to me.
What makes your opinion on whats acceptable to the general public weigh more than others opinions? I dont think its an acceptable form of protest (i also dont agree with the other option of killing people)

Genos

Superstar
Daps

Guarantee no one saw this on CNN.

Al Jazeera has been reporting everything from both sides. Israel just passed a bill to bush them and other news agencies they don't agree with.

And that's is supposed to be a beacon of democracy and free speech in the middle east

To the dumbasses here who keep saying that this is only where they they should protest as if it would work

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What makes your opinion on whats acceptable to the general public weigh more than others opinions? I dont think its an acceptable form of protest (i also dont agree with the other option of killing people)
One is acceptable according to law and the other is murder, which is a crime:mjtf: