Pro-Palestine protest shut down the Golden Gate Bridge

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"The media" isn't making commuters late for work, the protestors are. You can't disrupt someone's day and then try and dictate how they are allowed to feel about it. :manny:
Sorry breh, fukk your feelings, too :francis:

If youre more mad at the protesters than your government, I don't give a fukk how you feel

If youre more mad at protesters than police that kill black people with impunity, I don't give a fukk how you feel

The fakkits in Washington make me angry. Not college students and activists stopping traffic.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
be mad at protesting instead of mad at what they're protesting.
Its the bay area, the most pro palestine area in the country :gucci: 90% of the people they fukked with are on their side :gucci: this aint alabama :gucci:

They arent bringing awareness to the general population here or showing why people should support palestine. The people here already support palestine

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This ain’t the 1960s anymore information is everywhere and idiots chose to willingly ignore this information due to their biases. All these a$$holes do is piss off the people they’re trying to inform and will now never hear them.

Fukk those people and do it somewhere that matters. The common people on bridge aren’t gonna bring change.

This isn’t the 1960s but the masses are more brainwashed now than ever before by corporate media controlled by billionaires, social media algorithms controlled by billionaires, politicians bought by billionaires

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Sorry breh, fukk your feelings, too :francis:

If youre more mad at the protesters than your government, I don't give a fukk how you feel

If youre more mad at protesters than police that kill black people with impunity, I don't give a fukk how you feel

The fakkits in Washington make me angry. Not college students and activists stopping traffic.
:mjlol: Y'all act like people aren't aware of these things. Israel/Palestine is in the news 24/7. Folk got their minds made up on the issue. People can be mad at the government for its Israel simping and also be pissed that some jobless college kid is fukking their commute up. Again, you don't get to choose how people react to your actions.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: Y'all act like people aren't aware of these things. Israel/Palestine is in the news 24/7. Folk got their minds made up on the issue. People can be mad at the government for its Israel simping and also be pissed that some jobless college kid is fukking their commute up. Again, you don't get to choose how people react to your actions.

If you’re that worked up about disruptive protests, maybe you’ll call your Congressman to end Israel’s genocidal war that threatens to destroy millions of people and upturn the global economy

:troll:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This ain’t the 1960s anymore information is everywhere and idiots chose to willingly ignore this information due to their biases. All these a$$holes do is piss off the people they’re trying to inform and will now never hear them.

Fukk those people and do it somewhere that matters. The common people on bridge aren’t gonna bring change.
Protests are about exposure also. The American political apparatus is hoping that the the whole pro-Palestine movement will die out eventually. Acts like this show that line of thinking is wrong. That the ire of American citizens toward our government for funding this won't just die away. Because if they feel strongly enough to shut down traffic on something like the GG Bridge, then it's not just some spur of the moment feeling for them.

It also serves as a source of encouragement for other protestors, not just in the US, but across the world to keep going. And it brings the issue of Palestine back into people's minds as a whole.

The fact that we're talking about it and how effective it is is proof that it worked.

Change

All Star
Daps
I think her end goal is the stated goal?

What’s the issue? Because she’s a lesbian?

No issue at all. It's people thinking they me at some random support palestine rally. I'm just saying it's not that in any way shape or form. The funding from one company to the next in usually the from the same source a few steps out. They just constantly rotate from one fake company to the next cause after cause.

These are professional protest groups that are paid to protest. It's usually for someone else's better interest than yours. So just be careful in what you get involved with.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its the bay area, the most pro palestine area in the country :gucci: 90% of the people they fukked with are on their side :gucci: this aint alabama :gucci:

They arent bringing awareness to the general population here or showing why people should support palestine. The people here already support palestine
I've seen people give food and water to them at SFO and I know people fukk with them. Which is why I'm referring to everyone outside of the Bay area being mad at them. Same shyt is happening in London, Toronto, Paris and more. The message is very fukking clear. If you're mad at these protests, you're part of the problem :ehh:

The shyt in the news skews heavily towards Israel or just straight up doesn't show the Gaza side.

Israel was taken to the ICJ and that barely got reported on.

After October 7th CNN had the gall to air a piece about an Israeli family having to stay at a hotel while kids were getting bombed and shot at in Gaza

I'm not telling people how to react I'm telling them I don't give a fukk how they react if it's not fukk Israel and fukk American politicians who suck Zionist dikk:unimpressed:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

The Bay Area is also one of the most heavily populated places in the country. A protest there would be more effective at bringing exposure to the issue than doing it in some random city in Vermont. This is bigger than just the people on the bridge.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Fúck Israel but I hate protests that inconvenience regular ppl tryna go about their day like blocking traffic is gonna stop a war happening halfway across the world. All this shít does is piss ppl off and lose support for their cause.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Bay Area is also one of the most heavily populated places in the country. A protest there would be more effective at bringing exposure to the issue than doing it in some random city in Vermont. This is bigger than just the people on the bridge.
And how well did that go?

✔️Did it in areas that people already supported the cause and are aware of the issues and already on their side, did nothing but piss them off

✔️Didnt do it in areas that arent as aware, traditionally dont support these issues or what they are protesting, not inconveniencing them at all and just gave them more ammo on social media to say how stupid this is — on top of them not being effected

This a win/win for the people youre trying to protest to. Anti palestine idiots didnt get effected and they get to make fun of the even bigger idiots that blocked traffic.

Accomplishing nothing.