Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yea but you said mixed and I don't think anybody you mentioned been put on a pedestal by anybody but us

Us is all I'm concerned with.

XLh3L1H.png

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My bm is Puerto Rican
this chick Im talking to now is like some kinda Korean hybrid or some shyt
I cant fukk with white bytches tho
Just cant
and this is just ONE reason why
I got a homeboy I grew up with
my man, still my man
but anyway, he has family out in the Poconos
so he goes there from time to time
so he goes there this one time comes back with a white broad
seemed cool
looked like a regular white chick
its all g, do you
but see, as the night started moving along she got a lil TOO comfortable
and she starts callin my man nikka when shes talking to him
now muthafukkas in our circle start droppin like flies
EVERYBODY gotta go home for one reason or another
cause they aint tryna to dawg son out right there Johnny on the spot
but see a muthafukka such as myself I take issue with muthafukkas that wanna habitually do shyt like its like that
so I pull my ace to the side and say "hey g, you gotta check this muthafukka. not all crazy like but just let her know this here aint the Poconos ok?"
he deaded the "relationship" a few weeks later cause he said "he got tired of her" but I think deep down he didnt like that stigma this bytch put on him by acting an ass like that
and thats fine, I understand
theres a few guys in my family who have white women
they come to the reunions, bring some bland ass food with no seasoning we laugh and K.I.M
they happy then its cool
I just cant do it
shyt its hard enough dealing with spanish parents
cause they hate nikkas just as much as whites :deadmanny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here, nobody said "diss your mixed brehs"

i'm saying biracials are used as an excuse for nikkas to date outside their race. then whites take these same people and hail them as the best, brightest and most attractive of the black community. y'all feed right into the game whites have been playing since slavery.
Your beef should be with white supremacy not biracial blacks. Biracial blacks can't help that they're a product of an IR relationship. Of course whites are going to privilege them to a certain degree over darker skinned blacks. It's called white supremacy and that ideology says that people with lighter skin are superior to those with darker skin. Pitting lighter skinned people against darker skinned people is how whites maintain ther system of supremacy. It's basic ass divide and conquer and people like you are the ones who play into it you're just too dense to realize it. Or maybe you do realize it and are you're just working for the white team. Either way you're part of the problem. Whites love all the "you too black....you ain't black enough" in-fighting because they know it's all bullshyt. We're all black to them.

Trying to exclude biracials and promoting resentment toward lighter skinned blacks will get us nowhere. We need unity. You don't shun biracial blacks who may be afforded some extra privilege in this white supremacist society just for being biracial. You shun all blacks who buy into and perpetuate white supremacy and they come in all shades/skin tones. Sure there are biracial blacks who cash in on their privilege and perpetuate white supremacy but there are dark skinned blacks who perpetuate white supremacy to cash in on the little privileges that come with being a c00n too. Not all biracials perpetuate white supremacy and those are the brothers/sisters that should always be embraced.

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
Your beef should be with white supremacy not biracial blacks. Biracial blacks can't help that they're a product of an IR relationship. Of course whites are going to privilege them to a certain degree over darker skinned blacks. It's called white supremacy and that ideology says that people with lighter skin are superior to those with darker skin. Pitting lighter skinned people against darker skinned people is how whites maintain ther system of supremacy. It's basic ass divide and conquer and people like you are the ones who play into it you're just too dense to realize it. Or maybe you do realize it and are you're just working for the white team. Either way you're part of the problem. Whites love all the "you too black....you ain't black enough" in-fighting because they know it's all bullshyt. We're all black to them.

Trying to exclude biracials and promoting resentment toward lighter skinned blacks will get us nowhere. We need unity. You don't shun biracial blacks who may be afforded some extra privilege in this white supremacist society just for being biracial. You shun all blacks who buy into and perpetuate white supremacy and they come in all shades/skin tones. Sure there are biracial blacks who cash in on their privilege and perpetuate white supremacy but there are dark skinned blacks who perpetuate white supremacy to cash in on the little privileges that come with being a c00n too. Not all biracials perpetuate white supremacy and those are the brothers/sisters that should always be embraced.

True but it's a two way street. There are a lot of biracial that don't even want to acknowledge their black side even though they benefit from their african features and culture. So there are a lot of biracial that buy into the mindset that they are better than blacks. I think the starting point is having all biracial of african decent coming to terms with their black side and having a conscience to actually correct their white family's prejudice / racist views. Biracial are in a unique position to do such a thing, but I'm not going to hold my breath in thinking that they will all come together and fight for their black side. Some do, but a lot don't. The privilege is being able to reap all the benefits of black with out having to suffer the consequences of being black.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Us is all I'm concerned with.

x
So you feel us as black folks put the lighter skinned black to the forefront. I thought you meant all of America. The blacks that have been put to the forefront by whites and are always used as examples of civil rights have not been mixed for the most part
True but it's a two way street. There are a lot of biracial that don't even want to acknowledge their black side even though they benefit from their african features and culture. So there are a lot of biracial that buy into the mindset that they are better than blacks. I think the starting point is having all biracial of african decent coming to terms with their black side and having a conscience to actually correct their white family's prejudice / racist views. Biracial are in a unique position to do such a thing, but I'm not going to hold my breath in thinking that they will all come together and fight for their black side. Some do, but a lot don't. The privilege is being able to reap all the benefits of black with out having to suffer the consequences of being black.
At the same time you have dark skin blacks who have bleached their skin to be lighter. Unfortunately as a whole our race has a lot of self hate and identity issues no matter the complexion.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That same two way street exists as far as dark skinned blacks are concerned too. Some dark skinned blacks are c00ns who perpetuate white supremacy, and some aren't. That's my point here. I'm anti-c00n period. Skin tone and specific genetic makeup doesn't matter. All blacks who oppose white supremacy should unite.

Some of you don't realize that self hate and c00nism are mentalities that perpetuates themselves. It's easy to be a c00n or self hater when you grow up in environments where blacks aren't unified or proud of being black. We actually take pride in not supporting each other:snoop: We shyt on our entertainers and public figures then wonder why they get on this "new black" shyt.

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
So you feel us as black folks put the lighter skinned black to the forefront. I thought you meant all of America. The blacks that have been put to the forefront by whites and are always used as examples of civil rights have not been mixed for the most part

At the same time you have dark skin blacks who have bleached their skin to be lighter. Unfortunately as a whole our race has a lot of self hate and identity issues no matter the complexion.

Oh no doubt there is a lot of self hate. But that comes with a mindset change that black is great and learning our history far beyond American slavery to see that we come from greatness, kings, and queens that once ruled the world. But at the end of the day, for a lot of black people, it's simply easier to praise and uplift whites and suppose to praising and up lifting our selves. The Stolkhome syndrome still runs deep.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my beef is with white supremacy, blacks who think they can procreate with whites and still "keep it pro-black", and biracials who ride the fence just to benefit from their 50% blackness. the idea of being able to become a successful community as an all inclusive group has always been an illusion, created by the same whites that gave us the one drop rule. if you want your white woman, go get her. just stop blowing smoke up everyones ass pretending you're pro-black when you're making a deliberate effort to white wash your bloodline.

and the funny part is biracials will eventually get their #s up and distance themselves from the black community. then we're going to have a bunch of pathetic nikkas crying, whining, trying to force them to be pro-black.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
my beef is with white supremacy, blacks who think they can procreate with whites and still "keep it pro-black", and biracials who ride the fence just to benefit from their 50% blackness. the idea of being able to become a successful community as an all inclusive group has always been an illusion, created by the same whites that gave us the one drop rule. if you want your white woman, go get her. just stop blowing smoke up everyones ass pretending you're pro-black when you're making a deliberate effort to white wash your bloodline.

and the funny part is biracials will eventually get their #s up and distance themselves from the black community. then we're going to have a bunch of pathetic nikkas crying, whining, trying to force them to be pro-black.

You do realize that the only reason we even call ourselves black is because of this same illusion right. But continue to pick and choose how much wool you really want to get pulled over your eyes if you want

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do realize that the only reason we even call ourselves black is because of this same illusion right. But continue to pick and choose how much wool you really want to get pulled over your eyes if you want

what does that have to do with what i said? prior to european intervention, did black or african ever mean "half white, birthed through a white woman"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The semantics arguments these cats try to pull :dead:

..but what about obama or fredrick douglas :dwillhuh:

i see the con for what it is. they take issue with black women and the condition of the black community, so they want to see themselves out of the room. they know if they can get everyone to cosign the "biracial is black" nonsense, they can go off and get non-black women while claiming to keep it pro-black.