Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your adhering to the division they created amongst us

no, i'm rejecting an old belief system that whites and blacks both cosigned.

y'all act like i'm saying shun or kill the biracials, all i'm saying is they're not black, they're a combination of two racial backgrounds; and they should not be the representatives of the black race.

and dudes who want to use the biracials as a justification for being "equal opportunity daters" are falling right into the racial whitening trap.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
no, i'm rejecting an old belief system that whites and blacks both cosigned.

y'all act like i'm saying shun or kill the biracials, all i'm saying is they're not black, they're a combination of two racial backgrounds; and they should not be the representatives of the black race.

and dudes who want to use the biracials as a justification for being "equal opportunity daters" are falling right into the racial whitening trap.
We didn't cosign anything. You mean to tell me we willingly went in to slavery and changed our names, religions, and identities? If you really wanted to reject an old belief system you wouldn't even refer to yourself as black and you would do some deep research on your lineage and find out exactly who you are.

Let me ask you this. Do you belive in black supremacy?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We didn't cosign anything. You mean to tell me we willingly went in to slavery and changed our names, religions, and identities? If you really wanted to reject an old belief system you wouldn't even refer to yourself as black and you would do some deep research on your lineage and find out exactly who you are.

You do realize that Africans distinguish biracials as different?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We didn't cosign anything.
you (and several others) are cosigning the one drop rule right now in this thread.

.If you really wanted to reject an old belief system you wouldn't even refer to yourself as black and you would do some deep research on your lineage and find out exactly who you are.

fair enough but irrelevant

as a practice? no, as i've never seen it in action. as an ideal, sure.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Which has what to do with seeing biracials as their own category?

Asia and Latin America do it, as well.
Historically biracials and blacks have always been in the same category in this country but they tried to divide us by playing light vs dark. By excluding biracials we are perpetuating this division and doing the masters work for him.

As far as Asia and Latin America go that's a whole different ballgame. Indians have the caste system based on complexion for example. Places like Paraguay forced miscegenation to the point their was basically were no particular races

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
you (and several others) are cosigning the one drop rule right now in this thread.

fair enough but irrelevant

as a practice? no, as i've never seen it in action. as an ideal, sure.

If black supremacy is the ideal than wouldn't that make the black race superior to all races? And if we are superior to all races that means we have dominant genes and that would make biracials black because they contain that dominant. I know its hypothetical but Im pointing out your hypocrisy

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Historically biracials and blacks have always been in the same category in this country but they tried to divide us by playing light vs dark. By excluding biracials we are perpetuating this division and doing the masters work for him.

when biracials get their #'s up and separate themselves from the black community. better hope your "but what about the past" speech works :skip:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Were we not all slaves? Were we not all oppressed in the Jim Crow south? :mjpls:

And there were White slaves early on too, and?

Biracials had all types of special terms to distinguish them and got all kinds of perks for having cac blood.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If black supremacy is the ideal than wouldn't that make the black race superior to all races? And if we are superior to all races that means we have dominant genes and that would make biracials black because they contain that dominant. I know its hypothetical but Im pointing out your hypocrisy

what does black supremacy have to do with dominant or recessive genes? :dead: supremacy is about power, not the sperm in ya nuts.