Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
..but what about obama or fredrick douglas :dwillhuh:

i see the con for what it is. they take issue with black women and the condition of the black community, so they want to see themselves out of the room. they know if they can get everyone to cosign the "biracial is black" nonsense, they can go off and get non-black women while claiming to keep it pro-black.
All Im saying is that youre thinking the way you've been conditioned to think

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
1. I never said anything about fighting for black equality. That's something you all made up in this thread.

2. It's not a competition.

3. I support, champion, and favor black people in my pro Bono law practice. I've never claimed pro black, but have been called it in so many words. Also, it's shown in the trust and confidence I'm given.

4. I feel like we all have a part to play in supporting, championing, and favoring black people. I do not feel I am hurting us in my actions. And whether I choose to wife a white person or not have any children at all I have done things that can be measured and have improved the lives of black people.

I believe you are doing great things to help the black community. But what I can't help but notice is, the more upwardly mobile blacks become the more disconnected they are to the importance of increasing black family units in higher social classes.

The fact that you are a professional, unfortunately, confirms the stereotype of the black man who marry other as soon as he made it but in the same breath claim wanting to dismantle white supremacy.

To dismantle white supremacy, you need strategy and numbers. Therefore , an extended network of black people working in key positions and bringing more children in solid family units who will take the reins of their parents and move the collective forward.

Why do you think royalty created alliances through marriage...to enforce allegiance and loyalty?

Black Americans on average are the only disenfranchised blacl group that I know of who claim wanting to stop racism but work against their interest by marrying into the same group.

I do not believe that blacks can ever achieve equality in this world by pandering to whites. Power is addictive amd enticing and when you have had it for so long you don't know anything else.

Blacks will have pry their right and that power from the people who have oppressed them.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
If they identify as black and people think they are black they are black. If they are checking off mixed or biracial they arent. It's that simple to me.

Why give bi-racial people the right of first refusal?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I believe you are doing great things to help the black community. But what I can't help but notice is, the more upwardly mobile blacks become the more disconnected they are to the importance of increasing black family units in higher social classes.

The fact that you are a professional, unfortunately, confirms the stereotype of the black man who marry other as soon as he made it but in the same breath claim wanting to dismantle white supremacy.

To dismantle white supremacy, you need strategy and numbers. Therefore , an extended network of black people working in key positions and bringing more children in solid family units who will take the reins of their parents and move the collective forward.

Why do you think royalty created alliances through marriage...to enforce allegiance and loyalty?

Black Americans on average are the only disenfranchised blacl group that I know of who claim wanting to stop racism but work against their interest by marrying into the same group.

I do not believe that blacks can ever achieve equality in this world by pandering to whites. Power is addictive amd enticing and when you have had it for so long you don't know anything else.

Blacks will have pry their right and that power from the people who have oppressed them.

You are absolutely right but we have blacks who exclude other blacks just becuz they deem them not black enough

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The idea that people did not see color or ethnicity before Whites is false.
That's true to an extent. But it was the Atlantic Slave Trade and European imperialism of Africa that gave whites further incentive to categorize human into subgroups. It was basically a way of rationalizing their wickedness

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's true to an extent. But it was the Atlantic Slave Trade and European imperialism of Africa that gave whites further incentive to categorize human into subgroups. It was basically a way of rationalizing their wickedness

And?

The world is 1 big global economy and physical classification aint going anywhere.

Saying Biracials are not fully Black is not allowing them access to their African heritage.