Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah, now we have a biracial president that wont even look our way, even though 90% of us voted for him. great point, keep the biracials at the forefront of the race and see where it gets ya.
the point of the pic wasn't if he was problack or not dumbass

But females like you been comin at me lately ... So I'd expect you not to follow the flow of the conversation .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the point of the pic wasn't if he was problack or not dumbass

But females like you been comin at me lately ... So I'd expect you not to follow the flow of the conversation .
there was no point to the pic besides "we dont need black women to make black people"

same dumb shyt nikkas have been soft peddling for decades now.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
black people should marry and produce with black people...

However we don't get anywhere by allowing women like @marcuz to tell us to diss our mixed brehs..

We don't know what their ideology might end up being - but we can't discount them right on site.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people should marry and produce with black people...

However we don't get anywhere by allowing women like @marcuz to tell us to diss our mixed brehs..

We don't know what their ideology might end up being - but we can't discount them right on site.

fukk outta here, nobody said "diss your mixed brehs"

i'm saying biracials are used as an excuse for nikkas to date outside their race. then whites take these same people and hail them as the best, brightest and most attractive of the black community. y'all feed right into the game whites have been playing since slavery.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
fukk outta here, nobody said "diss your mixed brehs"

i'm saying biracials are used as an excuse for nikkas to date outside their race. then whites take these same people and hail them as the best, brightest and most attractive of the black community. y'all feed right into the game whites have been playing since slavery.

They do that with light skin blacks with two black parents as well so whats the difference?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
People can be with who they want that's none of my damn business, My point is we shouldn't exclude people who share our history of oppression

So basically the Black community should not see race. Gotcha.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They do that with light skin blacks with two black parents as well so whats the difference?

Keep acting like light skin blacks have a White parent and family members who can use White privilege to their benefit.