Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's absolutely right. Yes we share the experience of slavery but that's it. I don't even know why I continue to comment anyway. I was already told Im disqualified from being pro black cuz I had a child out of wedlock at 18

:wow:

You are not problack if

1. You marry a non black woman
2. You have had kids with a non black woman
3. You have a child out of wedlock
4. You date non black women
5. You have been a party to an abortion of a black fetus
6. You smoke cigarettes
7. You are obese
8. You are Gay
9. You decide not to have children
10. You have a felony
11. You spend too much money on clothes
12. You are divorced
13. You are in the military
14. You pay taxes
15. You have not dapped @Poitier and @Yup at least 5x itt

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You are not problack if

6. You smoke cigarettes
7. You are obese
8. You are Gay
10. You have a felony
12. You are divorced
14. You pay taxes
15. You have not dapper @Poitier and @Yup at least 5x itt

Strawmans are a sign of a weak argument. Stop being so emotional.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strawmans are a sign of a weak argument. Stop being so emotional.

Only strawman was #15. The rest are "cancers", as you put it, on the black community so would fit under the same regime for assessing pro blackness as out of wedlock child birth.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Only strawman was #15. The rest are "cancers", as you put it, on the black community so would fit under the same regime for assessing pro blackness as out of wedlock child birth.

166.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You are not problack if

6. You smoke cigarettes
7. You are obese
8. You are Gay
10. You have a felony
12. You are divorced
14. You pay taxes

Just ....

nevermind:snoop:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You are not problack if

6. You smoke cigarettes
7. You are obese
8. You are Gay
10. You have a felony
12. You are divorced
14. You pay taxes
Id really like to know what some of these so called pro blacks have done to uplift the community

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea taxes and military . . .why are you supporting our system of oppression? That's a cancer. Tom.

Health kills us young. . . How can you be pro black and be killing yourself and not be there for your kids

Bla bla bla...all dumb shyt. Important stuff though don't get me wrong. But singling out any one as a reason for not being pro black is stupid. Family falls in that category imo. Important, but there is a litany of important stuff working for and against each other.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Stop making up what "pro" means. It has a definition. If you knew it you'd know, especially during the 60's, that being both pro black and pro blacks being accepted was entirely possible. Change happens incrementally and integration was a huge first step. Please spare me the shyt about how we're worse off. Grow up.
You debate like a bytch. You haven't said anything. Integration was the first step to what exactly? Integration is only an illusion in this society. Systematic white supremacy makes true integration an impossibility. Segregation and Jim Crow still exist whites have just made those rules unwritten. Before the CRM white supremacy was overt on front street for the world to see, the only difference now is that they practice it covertly. They just don't admit to it now.

Stop rolling your neck sucking your teeth like a bytch and make your case. Just saying "no uh uhh...spare me....grow up" isn't a valid retort. Make your case for how the CRM and the illusion of integration has helped the black community.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You debate like a bytch. You haven't said anything. Integration was the first step to what exactly? Integration is only an illusion in this society. Systematic white supremacy makes true integration an impossibility. Segregation and Jim Crow still exist whites have just made those rules unwritten. Before the CRM white supremacy was overt on front street for the world to see, the only difference now is that they practice it covertly. They just don't admit to it now.

Stop rolling your neck sucking your teeth like a bytch and make your case. Just saying "no uh uhh...spare me....grow up" isn't a valid retort. Make your case for how the CRM and the illusion of integration has helped the black community.

I'm not going to validate it with a reasoned response because it's a rabbit hole. You are presenting straw men all over the fukking place. Go back to the point, which was MLK and other civil rights leaders were/are pro black. Period. You bringing up all this afro studies 101 shyt about whether it was effective is way beyond the point. As I've said at least three times itt, if pro blackness is dependant on outcomes and not intentions or contemporary actions than no one itt is pro black because we will just have to wait and see what works now won't we? That's it. You bringing into it it's effectiveness is trite irrelavent bullshyt and I assure you you aren't teaching anyone anything. And I'll stick a toe in the rabbit hole and say it was step towards where we are at now and instead of crying about past failures or pointing out flaws in people actually doing shyt pick up the ball and run, bytch.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm not going to validate it with a reasoned response because it's a rabbit hole.
Well there's no need for me to read the rest of your feminine bullshyt. You haven't posted one "reasoned" response because you can't.