Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well there's no need for me to read the rest of your feminine bullshyt. You haven't posted one "reasoned" response because you can't.

This dumb nikkas covering his ears now. I never argued it was effective in solving black people's problems but rather the effectiveness of whining about its shortcomings 60 years later you idiot.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well there's no need for me to read the rest of your feminine bullshyt. You haven't posted one "reasoned" response because you can't.

This dumb nikkas covering his ears now. I never argued it was effective in solving black people's problems but rather the effectiveness of whining about its shortcomings 60 years later you idiot.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What i said is true.

i see this all the time... when i work with schools.

and also, all those animations don't illustrate a real point.
:heh: He's not smart enough to make a real point which is why he posted the smileys. He's just c00n-troll(:scusthov:60 post a day average not counting the aliases) and you should treat him as such.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

I didn't cover anything fakkit. You said that you weren't going to post a reasoned response so there wasn't a need to entertain your obtuse fakkitry.

You brought up the CRM and pointed to some of those who lead to try and make a poor that one can be pro-black while with a non black significant other. I then schooled on how the CRM and those who lead it wasn't pro-black. I wasn't whining about anything, I was making a point which refutes the dumb shyt that you're saying in this discussion. Blacks trying to integrate with whites only perpetuates the systematic white suptemacy that oppresses us. The only way that blacks can overcome white supremacy is by uniting with each other. The reason that the CRM didn't solve any of our problems is because the goal was for us to be accepted. Whites played on that need sold us an illusion of integration(all they did was take the "no ******s" signs down)while continuing to practice the same systematic racism that keeps the black community as a permanent underclass.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't cover anything fakkit. You said that you weren't going to post a reasoned response so there wasn't a need to entertain your obtuse fakkitry.

You brought up the CRM and pointed to some of those who lead to try and make a poor that one can be pro-black while with a non black significant other. I then schooled on how the CRM and those who lead it wasn't pro-black. I wasn't whining about anything, I was making a point which refutes the dumb shyt that you're saying in this discussion. Blacks trying to integrate with whites only perpetuates the systematic white suptemacy that oppresses us. The only way that blacks can overcome white supremacy is by uniting with each other. The reason that the CRM didn't solve any of our problems is because the goal was for us to be accepted. Whites played on that need sold us an illusion of integration(all they did was take the "no ******s" signs down)while continuing to practice the same systematic racism that keeps the black community as a permanent underclass.

Hindsight is 20/20. Say Marian Edelman Wright, Frederick Douglass, or Harry Bellafonte were not pro black and we can simply agree to disagree.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
malena_belafonte.jpg

:mjlol:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went right after the low lying fruit I see. Frederick Douglass? Wright?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people don't realize that mixed folks share the same history in this country as us. Some were treated better and some passed as white but they were enslaved and oppressed just like us. Im just waiting for one of these nikkas to say Frederick Douglass wasn't pro black

start looking at this shyt like teams. which team are you joining when you have biracial children by non-black woman? you arent bringing your girl back to a black community to raise ya kids, you're more than likely joining her in a non-black community. your biracial kids will view the shyt like, white suburbs looking like disneyland compared the black neighborhoods in shambles. they're not going to swing it back to the blackside for you. i've said it several times in this thread, you dudes are deciding to jump ship but still want to delude yourselves into thinking you're pro-black.

nikkas trynna bring up every pro-black biracial or black man that dated white chicks to justify their exodus. :snoop: when i see nikkas talking this dumb shyt, trying to come up with every excuse to exclude them. i can't help but :manny: at the black woman doing their best to get with white men.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Hindsight is 20/20. Say Marian Edelman Wright, Frederick Douglass, or Harry Bellafonte were not pro black and we can simply agree to disagree.
Obviously we disagree but the respect is lost because you can't even make an intelligent counter argument. No I don't think that the people that you named were pro black. Now make your argument for why you claim that they were and I'll easily counter it. That's how you have respectful debates.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
start looking at this shyt like teams. which team are you joining when you have biracial children by non-black woman? you arent bringing your girl back to a black community to raise ya kids, you're more than likely joining her in a non-black community. your biracial kids will view the shyt like, white suburbs looking like disneyland compared the black neighborhoods in shambles. they're not going to swing it back to the blackside for you. i've said it several times in this thread, you dudes are deciding to jump ship but still want to delude yourselves into thinking you're pro-black.

nikkas trynna bring up every pro-black biracial or black man that dated white chicks to justify their exodus. :snoop: when i see nikkas talking this dumb shyt, trying to come up with every excuse to exclude them. i can't help but :manny: at the black woman doing their best to get with white men.
You got it confused for real for real. My post had nothing to do with IR. I was talking about the kids that are the product of it. Don't lump me in with those you are saying are trying to abandon ship and date outside the race cuz that's not me