wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Jake Gyllenhall the Gawd :blessed:
Great movie.
Thrillers are the best type of films for me. Love the suspense that keeps you guessing :lupe:
even at the end when he was in the car driving the little girl to the hospital and it was raining

a nikka was on the edge of his seat like dont crash nikka you've come too far! :damn: :to:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I saw this like a couple months ago. Rented it and randomly started watching like at midnight. It was so piff I had to bump a thread about it in the arcadium.

I was seriously surprised at how good it was. Cinematography. Acting (even jakes ticks :banderas: he's really elevated his game on the low). Drew you in and had you :lupe: the entire time. It was a great film and jumped into my recent favorites. I can't remember if it got any oscar love but it definitely deserved more recognition.
Man I thought Jakes ticks were real life because of how he absolutely nailed it :wow:

We watched Enemy last month and that's all I was looking out for. Made me appreciate his performance in Prisoners even more :whew:

Movie def deserves the bump, rarely hear it talked about.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just saw this today....what an amazing movie. I cant believe I slept on this so long.

Gyllenhal killed this
HzYJlFf.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question?

Alex really just being stubborn or was he really just mentally challenged?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:
Hbo go :blessed:

Why did ol girl say Hugh Hackman was there ? The black girl

When Keller visit Alex's mom to get some question about "Maze" so the girls were there and that's why she said, 'It taped us" (She puts the duct tape on their mouth) so they wouldn't scream about it.