Prisoners

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Streamed this last night.

Thought it was average. Felt like a Lifetime channel movie.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
The duration of this movie caused me exterme grievance in my Glutes region...I was shifting all over the place at the cinema...like an exorcised individual!

Plus I made a HUGE mistake of going to watch this with an air head bootycall pre booty getting...so between trying to constantly get comfortable & simplifying the movie to her using nursery jargon commentary, the whole ordeal proved very exhaustful.....so I'm planning to rewatch this in solitude courtesy of a crisp Russian R5 copy I just acquired :smugfavre:

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Movie was good 8/10.

My only problem was that it was 15-20 mins too long. I'm not those type of people who don't have an attention span, I just find that 15-20 mins of the movie could have been left out.

That twist got everybody, don't lie - people in my theatre gasped lol.

I liked the ending, it wasn't your usual conventional type but it's pretty obvious what happens next.

True

Movie was very good, actually kept me awake at late night. Hugh did a good job showing that a good man with a good heart can lose his way given the circumstance. The ending left me bittersweet. Would you do the samething as Wolvy?

Last edited:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Spoiler

Didn't explain enough for me. I.e. Who was the kid that killed himself? Never showed you how the girls were taken

Not gonna lie found it disturbing at first when he said "they only cried when I left them" but that made sense as the end came.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Spoiler

Didn't explain enough for me. I.e. Who was the kid that killed himself? Never showed you how the girls were taken

Not gonna lie found it disturbing at first when he said "they only cried when I left them" but that made sense as the end came.[/
quote]

Yea When duke said that, everything was justified for a while. Like I was thinking the man shoulda just scalped him.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not gonna lie found it disturbing at first when he said "they only cried when I left them" but that made sense as the end came.
remind me, what made sense about what the slow kid said in the end? Why did the slow kid say that?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I watched this recently. I commend this movie for not having a bullshyt twist that made everything else that happened in the prior irrelevant. The clues were laid out for everyone to put the story together themeselves.

The missing boy obviously looked like the kid in the RV to me.
The uncle going missing, then the dead man being found in the priest basement after he confessed to kidnappings
the medallion on the dead man matching the mazes from the other creepy dude
And I never believed the aunt was ever actually the aunt

The only issue I had was Jake was supposed to be this super detective but IMO he failed miserably putting the pieces together.

And I took the ending as them not wanting to ruin the movie on a bad not by showing Hugh getting arrested and taken to jail, or showing him being reunited with his family only to be dragged away

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was easily one of the better films of the year based on acting and cinematography alone. The story is a good one.. I could see how some put all the pieces together early on but we just watched it and literally had the :ohhh: face... I didn't really give much thought to the details that foreshadow the conclusion :manny:

Hugh and Jake were especially good in their roles. I would say Oscar worthy performances from both but I need to see the rest of the buzz films first.

Oh and the ending was not really ambiguous to me at all. I think we all know what happens next. :heh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Went to see the movie with this bish. "oh I don't like action movies, I don't like Thor, I don't like(you see the trend :stopitslime:)"
So we go watch this movie, and I actually love it :ohhh: ending was perfect, and this bytch has the AUDICITY to say shyt was boring and ending was wack :dahell: