Prisoners

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
just watched it. great suspense mystery film imo, i was gripped from the start

as soon as she said her husband disappeared i knew that man the priest killed was him

still the twist caught me off guard lol i didnt think she was involved. I thought her husband had an apprentice.

one thing that bugs me is that wouldnt the police do background checks on alex and realise that his parents that "died" never existed?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally sat down and watched this last night. Wife watched it last week but I confused the title with something else so I was chilling in the den playing PS4. I could hear the gripping music and knew I was missing out on something good. After seeing it last night.. :wow:

I love these kind of abduction/search movies for some reason (can't even count how many times I watched Gone Baby Gone). I may have enjoyed this more than both American Hustle and Wolf on Wall Street. The suspense was great. The unclear ending didn't bother me (plus I read about the actual ending that they shot just incase the Film company axed the one they went with).

Hugh and Jake murdered that shyt. Howard was just :camby:

Great stuff.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I saw this like a couple months ago. Rented it and randomly started watching like at midnight. It was so piff I had to bump a thread about it in the arcadium.

I was seriously surprised at how good it was. Cinematography. Acting (even jakes ticks :banderas: he's really elevated his game on the low). Drew you in and had you :lupe: the entire time. It was a great film and jumped into my recent favorites. I can't remember if it got any oscar love but it definitely deserved more recognition.