Prison Dom Appreciation Thread

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Seriousness. Just a testament to Dom following the Rocky Maivia route to a degree. From a fresh Babyface to a beloved Heel.

Sure Dom needs to work on a ton of stuff, but he has put in his effort to distance himself from being Rey's kid.
He really is on that Rock trajectory too, eerily similar to how Rock rose up the ranks in 97. Nepo blue chipper that was wack, turned heel and joined a stable, immediately became the group heat magnet as he started figuring things out and putting it together, kinda leaned into the fact that he was still kinda ass

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
there will be a day in the future when he turns face when he runs to the ring to save Rey Mysterious from a beat down and will get a stone cold level pop

I Know This Is 100% Gonna Happen But Man, Dom Going Back To Being That Grinning Kid Would Suck lol

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
For the love of God, get this nikka in the gym asap. Dom needs to be lifting with Jinder or Sheamus or McIntyre etc. Not saying he needs to get to those guys size, but he needs to bulk up. Everything else is coming together the right way though. He's def on path for something bigger.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
For the love of God, get this nikka in the gym asap. Dom needs to be lifting with Jinder or Sheamus or McIntyre etc. Not saying he needs to get to those guys size, but he needs to bulk up. Everything else is coming together the right way though. He's def on path for something bigger.

If you watch his Shemus workout video :laugh: He lifts like a college kid in between classes :laugh:

I'm sure Dom loves his job, but, he still grew up rich and he OVER like nobody else :mjlol: he might not have the drive to do so

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still hidden in plain sight. He's becoming the current "and then the bell rings" guy until Bray returns.