Prison Dom Appreciation Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Dom, Bad Bunny, and Damian were all arguing in Spanish on Monday. :dead:

(My mom was right - I should’ve kept up on my Spanish after passing the class in high school but I didn’t. Ese es solo otro caso de que mamá tiene razón a largo plazo.)

I thought they were going to have Dom win at Mania via sneaky fluke and have him celebrating like he just won the WWE title the next night. Judgement Day gives him all the props the next night and barely even mentioning Rhea’s win after she went to war with Charlotte which sets the sets the long burn seeds for the JD break up.

I don’t want the JD breaking up just yet though.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Con Dom is top 3 heel in wrestling right now easy, purely off character work. Roman and MJF can put in work in a match for a long while as proven, but Dominik is the least experienced person to be getting by purely off scummy, ridiculous character work in a long time.

Off-topic: why nikka next to Dominik in the Mania entrance thumbnail look like Thuggish Ruggish Lil Duval? Just me?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
ADX Dom

Dom Juan DeMarco

Tw3dorw.gif

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Judgement Day is quickly becoming one of my favorite acts on RAW and Con Dom is a big reason why.

A big fear of mine is that he's such a good heel that'll he eventually start getting cheers in smart cities. He's a natural heel, don't want to see him as a face for a long time.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with the Battleground podcast (via Fightful, Rhea Ripley praised Dominik Mysterio for his heel heat and said she expects he will win a title in WWE sooner rather than later. Dom has never held singles gold in WWE, but he was a tag team champion with his father Rey back in 2021.

She said: “Yeah, he’s definitely getting a massive reaction from the WWE Universe and it’s quite entertaining. Every week it seems to get louder and louder. So, in no time, seeing how far he’s grown in the last six months, seeing his confidence completely grow and just blossom into the Superstar that you see today, he’s definitely going to have some Championship gold around his waist sometime soon. I believe it. He believes it, and so do Finn and Damian.