Prison Dom Appreciation Thread

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dirty Dom is a prime example of how wrong the IWC often is

I think the coli brehs fukked with the fake con shyt from day one and in retrospect it’s clear it was great booking

But oh boy, at the time when it happened and they ran those first vignettes when he had the tear drop, the internet shyt all over it. Brehs was ready to stamp wrestlecrap on it immediately. nikkas were largely not on board. I remember them tweets. I remember the judgement is a flop discourse

Shout out to the coli for being on the right side of history
Because we as mostly brehs know a dom or have one in the family.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Dirty Dom is a prime example of how wrong the IWC often is

I think the coli brehs fukked with the fake con shyt from day one and in retrospect it’s clear it was great booking

But oh boy, at the time when it happened and they ran those first vignettes when he had the tear drop, the internet shyt all over it. Brehs was ready to stamp wrestlecrap on it immediately. nikkas were largely not on board. I remember them tweets. I remember the judgement is a flop discourse

Shout out to the coli for being on the right side of history
This is 100% cap and you just trying to sound like the smartest guy in the room again :skip:

Damn near EVERYBODY was fukking with Prison Dom, you must've been looking at the most obscure, Herb Kunze-ass Puro corners on the web to find dissenters :mjlol:. shyt, even before the prison stuff, the internet was sold on Dom in Judgment Day almos timmediately, especially once those Holiday skits dropped.

This is like one of these tweets

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This is 100% cap and you just trying to sound like the smartest guy in the room again :skip:

Damn near EVERYBODY was fukking with Prison Dom, you must've been looking at the most obscure, Herb Kunze-ass Puro corners on the web to find dissenters :mjlol:. shyt, even before the prison stuff, the internet was sold on Dom in Judgment Day almos timmediately, especially once those Holiday skits dropped.
Me, smartest in the room?

nikka, I’m stupid :heh: fukk you talmbout

And nah, I just be on twitter. I see it. Like I said, coli brehs were on the right side of history so I don’t know what made you jump out the window lol

The Dom and Judgement Day agendas were all over the net, if you ain’t see it that’s cool but it was. I can find receipts with a quick search

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Me, smartest in the room?

nikka, I’m stupid :heh: fukk you talmbout

And nah, I just be on twitter. I see it. Like I said, coli brehs were on the right side of history so I don’t know what made you jump out the window lol
All I saw on Twitter, Reddit, etc. were people fukking with it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
All I saw on Twitter, Reddit, etc. were people fukking with it.

I forgot, the internet ain’t bigger than your timeline. My bad.

You right. Everyone was on board from day one. Nobody ever said judgement day was a flop. I made this all up b. Oops

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I forgot, the internet ain’t bigger than your timeline. My bad.

You right. Everyone was on board from day one. Nobody ever said judgement day was a flop. I made this all up b. Oops
like I said, you must've been scouring the most biased corners of wrestling Twitter like JDFromNY etc who bash everything WWE does like a pavlovian response because I follow a lot of major wrestling Twitter figures and saw not a peep of this

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dom plays the chickenshyt heel perfectly. Feels very natural, like he's not acting.

Dom is only 26 and has improved immensely in a year. I'm glad they are giving him a gradual push and not shoving down our throats like they did with Rocky and Orton early on.

Sooner rather than later, Dom is going to be a major player in the business