Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Pure delusion.

ripley-bishop-archer-said-ripley-to-the-android-bishop.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Said it before, Predators learned a lesson that day.

You save an Earth woman's life and they'll put you on their kill list :wow:

She had it out for a bro the whole time on some "That's my target :mjgrin:" nearly the entire movie.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There was no cgi in Predator 1 and 2. And no Prey does not look better than Predator 1 or 2 on any day of the week.
The graphics/effects or whatever the fukk u wanna call it breh :mjtf:

And you a bold faced mf lie if you say these original Predator don't look goofy as shyt compared to Prey. When they go "invisible" abd blend in down to their outright design. Knock it off.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
everything is overhyped these days. A good movie is still a good movie.
I don’t think it was a bad movie. I just don’t think it was a great movie either. It was just okay. As far as a Predator movie, too much suspension of belief was needed for me to enjoy it. It was just cool. Nothing I’d watch again.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Maybe two or three issues I had with it, and let’s just say I’ll be revisiting that “tired trope” thread real soon, but this was a solid film overall. Appreciated how it keyed in on the horror of the Predator and watching it go to work while on the hunt had me legit stunned at times. Besides 1 & 2, it felt the rest of the films went away from that, so this was a nice return to form all things considered.

The goddamn Bear was the toughest outing for Preds, but homie just could not finish the job. Mans learned quickly that he wasn’t dealing with Leonardo DiCaprio.:wow::ufdup:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Where is it said that this is the first predator on earth? Because in the comics, they’ve definitely been to earth way before. And this predator is likely an Unblooded so he’s learning how to fight on this hunt. That’s why he has no trophies and starts taking them like the wolf head.

Edit: Yeah this is not the first

Definitely seemed like Predator was on his Batman Year 1 shyt. Would have been dope if they made it clear it was his first hunting mission to parallel the girls. But maybe that's what they were going for and just didn't want to beat the audience over the head with of a scene of the predators Mom and Dad seeing him take off to a new world :russ:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Maybe two or three issues I had with it, and let’s just say I’ll be revisiting that “tired trope” thread soon, but this was a solid film overall. Appreciated how it keyed in on the horror of the Predator at times and watching it go to work while on the hunt had me stunned. Besides 1 & 2, it felt the rest of the films went away from that, so this was a nice return to form all things considered.

The goddamn Bear was the toughest outing for Preds, but homie just could not finish the job. Mans learned quickly that he wasn’t dealing with Leonardo DiCaprio.:wow::ufdup:

Breh Bear had him on the ropes, Predator had to go invisible just to survive

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
That was a great movie and was the first Predator movie I have ever watched. I'm thinking about re-watching the old ones, so which ones are the best and which ones are trash?