Prey | Hulu | Aug 5, 2022 | Predator vs Native Americans set 300 years in the past

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
This was a good one. Predator tanked a whole lot of damage before being taken down but went out swinging.

What does it for me with this movie and what makes the first two so great though is the first half. The 2nd half of these movies are about the actual confrontation/battle, but it's all about the build-up that does it. This was the first movie since the first two to get that 100% right.

If anything they could have prolonged or drawn that first half out for a little longer: maybe make her and her tribe come across some of their hunters who've been killed. They got it right with some of the animals on some "What could have done this?" but seeing that happen to other humans brings that sense of danger to another level. I can't even complain about it though because that was the first time in decades somebody got that vibe right.

First two Predator movies > Prey >> the rest. Like another breh said, finally got the trilogy this series deserved.

When them dudes had to reload their muskets :mjlol:
U put predator 2 above this one?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, I loved Predator 2. I thought the new weapons from that movie were really dope.

Like I said though, this movie can hang with those first two. It got good replay value.

The way the debris was making it's camouflage flicker during that battle :wow:.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I've already heard the rumors. Wasn't even thinking about going past 2 cuh lol

And :manny: . Like I said, I was on that Alien shyt real heavy dawg. Dem Predator trailers wasn't doing it for me back then :francis:

This CGI in Predator 1 and 2 compared to Prey tho....God we came a long way :mjlol:
There was no cgi in Predator 1 and 2. And no Prey does not look better than Predator 1 or 2 on any day of the week.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1.Preditor 1987
2. Preditor 2
3. Preditors
4 alien vs predator 2004
5. Prey --- I enjoyed it

imo :whoa:

was that Danny Glover / Lieutenant Mike Harrigan Gun at the end ....

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've noticed that Predator 2 is starting to be looked at more positively as the years go on.

R.b7f56a94cf3564940ee994be84bb3a4c

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First predator to ever hunt on earth.. That's why he's still discovering what a snake, rabbit, wolf, bear and humans are/do. I like that they didn't translate anything for you. But you knew when he was scanning, he was labeling predators from prey even between the animals

And he fought everyone how they came at him.. Stabbed the snake like a snake bite.. Got down on all fours to tussle with the wolf.. Wrestled with the bear.. Didn't pull out the arrows until the natives pulled theirs and when the french started with the guns, he pulled out his shield and bombs...

I just can't figure out how he didn't know his helmet aimed when it was off his head
Where is it said that this is the first predator on earth? Because in the comics, they’ve definitely been to earth way before. And this predator is likely an Unblooded so he’s learning how to fight on this hunt. That’s why he has no trophies and starts taking them like the wolf head.

Edit: Yeah this is not the first

Last edited: